Chapter 12: The Misunderstanding

WOOOOOO!!!!!! WAY TO GO PEOPLE!!!!!! WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO 2,000!!!! AHHHHH!!! THIS IS ALLL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!!!!!! THANKXXXX SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCCHHHHH!!! :) :) :)

Chapter 12: The Misunderstanding

Scar's POV:

It Was The Guys!! All three of them James, Nathan and Ryan, what were they doing here!?! Boys are not allowed in to the girl's dorms or even their hallway! When we saw their faces, their mouths were hanging open and their faces were masked in surprise,

"What are you guys doing here!?!" Sash asked

"Yea what are you guys doing here? You know if teachers saw you all of us will get expelled! "I said gaining my voice back.

"Expelled!?!" Rose said her face going pale. Rose was the most academic of our friends, even though we all are good at something, Rose is the one, who gets good grades and stays out of trouble and the thought of getting expelled must have scared the hell out of the girl.

"Aw it's ok Rose, we won't get expelled, I meant that they will all get expelled, and they have cameras in these dorms and check who came where ok?" Sash said.

"Ok "Rose said meekly.

"WHAT THE HELL?!? You came into our dorm and tell US to leave?!" Nathan said.

"Yea that IS right Nathan." James said

"How did you open our dorm?" Ryan asked looking confused.

"What are you talking about this is our room? You are the ones who are in the girls' dorms! "I said confused, we were in our dorm right?

"Uh guys I think that you should turn around." Sash said in a shaky voice. Rose and I both turned at the same time and now our mouths dropped open. Whose room was this? We were not in our comfy cool room! We are in a room filled with posters of girls in bathing suits! Ewwwwww! Grosssssss! Instead of our baby pink walls, these walls were the color of light blue and instead of our clean and tidy room; there were big piles of mess everywhere! Ok this is definitely NOT our room!!! By looking at this, Rose fainted I couldn't catch her because she was next to Sash and Sash couldn't catch her with her only leg. I waited for the sound of a thud on the floor but I didn't hear anything. I couldn't see if Rose fell or not because I closed my eyes not wanting to see Rose get hurt even more. When I opened my eyes I saw Ryan caught her with his fast reflexes. Both Sash and I let out obvious sighs of relief that Rose was ok. Ryan carried her bridal style and put her on one of the beds. We both ran to her and tried to wake her up, but she wasn't waking up! What do we do? What do we do? I was panicking which isn't good!! Then somebody gave Sash a glass of water and she sprinkled some on Rose's face and Rose slowly started to gain consciousness. Oh thank god we were really starting to get worried! Sash was helping Rose drink the water and feel better when Ryan said.

"Ok now somebody start explaining all this."

"Well it started we went to horseback riding, where Sash and Rose fell down their horses because some idiot left their phone on and that ringtone kind of scared the horses, so they threw us of their backs" Rose said.

"Then we went out for pizza and came back to school, it was not yet curfew then, so were walking pretty slow and then Scar started crying thinking that we got hurt because of her, so we comforted her, which took some time, then it was after curfew and Mrs. Fritz came walking toward the bench we were sitting on, and I kind of lied to her to why we were sitting there after curfew but she didn't believe us but by some miracle she let us go without giving us detention and said to leave before she changed her mind. " Sash continued.

"Then we ran so we could go to our dorms and not get caught by any other teachers, we were still running when we heard somebody opening lockers, we thought that who in the world will open their lockers at this time, me and Rose didn't want to go but Sash really wanted to so we had to and then we saw three people trying to open our lockers, at first we thought it was you guys trying to pull another prank, but they looked much bigger and older than you so we said what the hell out loud and they probably heard us and started to run toward us so we ran and we came across this dorm and it looked our dorm hallway so we went to our room 101, which apparently is your dorm number too and when we opened the door when we thought they left we saw you guys. There so are you caught up now? "I finished