Chapter 11: The Catch

Heyy guys!!!! Thankx for all of your support I really can't thank you enough or put in words to how much I thank you guys!!!!!!! Anyway I am working on a new story and it is going to be a horror story and it is going to be called Host of You!! So all of you horror fans watch out because the story is coming soooonnnnnn!! Author of this chapter: Sravs!!!! Editor of this chapter: Sirinity!!!!

Chapter 11: The Catch

Sasha's POV

We went out for pizza we ate a lot and I mean a lot!! We may be skinny but that doesn't mean we are those types of girls who starve themselves because they want to be skinny, sheesh I think that is very unhealthy and very very stupid. We all have high metabolism so even if we eat a ton of stuff we burn the calories very easily. Lucky huh? Ahh I can't stop thinking about that pizza it was very good if I say so myself. We took a cab and went back to school. Which was kind of hard for me because I still wasn't used the crutches and they really hurt my armpits. The doctor said I have to use them for at least a month, and I am going to tell this is going to be a very long month. We walking down the hallway to our dorm when Scar was being unusually quite, I mean come on we usually have to make her shut her mouth every day, but what is up with her today?

"Hey what's wrong Scar?" Rose asked voicing my thoughts.

"Huh!?! What? Oh nothing's wrong "she said. She was biting her nails which means that she is either nervous or lying about something

"Oh come-on Scar we know you are lying so what wrong just tell us." I said

"It's nothing guys, really I'm fine." Rose looked at me that said we are not leaving until she tells us what's wrong and I was fine with it, there was a bench, so I went over there put my crutches to the side of it and sat down and Rose came next to me and sat down too. 

"What are you guys doing? We have to go to our dorm, it's getting late and if we get caught we will get a month detention." Scar said 

"Oh nothing we are just sitting here until you tell us what's bothering you." I said casually 

"Guys.... " 

"We are waiting, come-on you know that you can tell us anything." Rose said. Suddenly Scar started crying and big fat tears running down her cheeks. 

"Guys I am very sorry! If you haven't come with me today, you wouldn't have gotten hurt like this and I am the only one who hasn't gotten hurt, I am very sorry guys please forgive me. " she said 

My mouth fell open and when I looked at Rose, she looked like she was very surprised too. 

"Are you kidding me? Scar you are not the reason we got hurt! "I said  

"Ya it was some stupid person that forgot to turn off their phone and our horses got scared that all don't you dare blame yourself for what happened!" Rose said or more like yelled. 

"Ya what are you thinking! Oh come here Scar, we are not blaming anyone for what happened, it was an accident and accidents happen." I said 

"Really? So you guys are not mad at me?" she asked 

"Of course not!" Me and Rose said at the same time and laughed at ourselves.  

"I swear you guys are twins separated at birth." Scar said over coming her guilt. She always said that because Rose and I said stuff simultaneously lots of time. We were still laughing and we didn't hear the footsteps of someone coming towards at us,  

"Ahem..." Someone cleared their throat and suddenly our smiles died on our faces, because when we looked up we saw our Mrs. Fritz looking down on us. She scared the crap out of me because, she has this long nose with a big mole on it with hair growing out of it and it was very disgusting!! Anyway she was very mean and filled with no mercy, well at least that's what I heard. 

"May I ask what are you three ladies are doing here after curfew?" she asked 

"We um... um... we heard somebody scream and we ran out here." I said hoping she would believe me. But she saw right through my act. Ugh!! I have to practice lying much more because no one believes me! 

"Oh really? Then why are you sitting on this bench instead of searching where the noise came from?" she asked again.  

"Uh... Well you see... We came to check it out and then my leg started to hurt and I sat down and they were trying to make me feel better." I replied 

"Oh really? And why is Ms. Huntress crying?"  

"Well... well.... uhhh " I looked at my friends hoping they will get the signal and help me out her but no they were frozen scared by the teacher. 

"Ohhhh..... I got nothing" I said giving up. 

"Well, since I'm guessing you are dismayed, I will give you another chance and leave you this time and don't let me catch you next time I won't be so nice. " she said. We all sighed in relief  

"Oh thank you Mrs. Fritz, we will never wander around after curfew ever again." Rose said 

"Well now, go to your dorm before I change my mind." She said and we ran to our room. While we were running we heard someone trying to open lockers and since I was naturally curious I went to where the sound was coming from, my friends were talking and still walking ahead of me 

"Guys, guys come here." I whispered 

"What?" Scar whispered back. I told them to be quite and hear the noises and they finally heard it and I said we should go see what it is. 

"NO! We just told Mrs.Fritz that we will go straight to our room!!" Rose said 

"But I want to investigate it, if we don't go then I'll be up all night thinking what was there and what could have happened." I whined 

"You know Rose is right, if we get in trouble, she won't let us go again." Scar said 

"But come one guy's pleeeeeaaaasssseeee." I said giving them my puppy dog face which never fails. 

"Fine!! Sheesh I can never say no to your puppy dog face! I swear one day I will not give into your face" Rose said, me and Scar just laughed because she has been saying that since we were little and she still hasn't gotten it ha-ha. We went to where the sound was coming from; it was coming from the presidential hallway, where all the juniors lockers were which meant in the hallway our lockers were there too. There were three guys trying to open three lockers and I think they were the freaking boys! How dare they break into our lockers!! After they pranked us for the dance we didn't do anything to get them back! So they have no reason to prank us right now! But they looked too big for juniors and they didn't look like high scholars.  

"What the hell!?!" We all said at the same time and out loud which was bad thing because those three people saw us and ran toward us! We all started screaming and running but it was hard for me because I had only one leg that worked properly and I was slowing them down, but they didn't leave they helped me. Oh how I love my friends. Ok this is not the time to think about how awesome your friends are Sasha now think of a plan!! My mind screamed, there was a door coming up at the right and I gestured my friends about that and they caught on, we went in there and there was a big hallway where there were tons of others rooms! It looked like our dorm hallway and that what we thought so we went to the door that 101 that was our dorm room number. The men were still following us so we opened it and ran inside! They were banging on the door! Ahhhhhh, who the hell are they!!!!!!!! Rose called a teacher, and the banging on the door stopped so I'm hoping they had left. When I opened the door to see if they were gone we saw something we never expected.............