Chapter 5: A fish trapped in it's own bowl

The scent of decaying food and smelly gym shorts suffocated my nose.

I always hated Jacob's room. It smelled horribly, plus it was located in the basement, so when it started to get colder, his mom had to turn on the heater and that made the place smell worst than it did before.

I went to Jacob's house to find out more about this party. I wore my favorite striped shirt and some baggy old jeans.

I stood there in Jacob's room hoping to find him, but I didn't, instead I found Janet.

Janet was the one that let me into the house, and opened the basement door.

Janet was leaned against Jacob's old rotten door that was held together by duck tape and some other mysterious substance unknown to man kind.

She was wearing a lace crop top with checkered purple and black jeans that had chains on its side. Her hair was placed into a messy pony tail, and her eyes looked slightly tried, but still beautiful.

Well... I mean she was always beautiful.

"He isn't here, isn't it obvious, Darrell." She said still looking dazed.

I looked around his room. Jacob's clothes covered the floor along with empty containers that were emitting a funny smell.

"Yeah, but I have a question....doesn't Jacob ever clean this place." I said turning around to look at Janet.

"Jay, clean.. You don't know my brother at all." She smirked.

My face turn pale.

"Janet is cute, but she still is like Jacob." I thought.

"You know Darrell since you and my brother are friends now, don't you think we should be friends too." She said as she walked toward me and gently started touch my hand.

I blushed slightly.

"Friends like what do you mean?" I gulped.

"Well, not really friends, but little more than friends.. Like special friends." She said batting eyes at me rapidly and gently caressed my hand.

I blushed more.

"Spe-special....friends." I said.

"Yeah, special friends." She said leaning closer towards me.

"Janet..you know I-I don-"

"If you two are going to fuck, go somewhere else." A voice said.

I turned around and saw Jacob standing at the doorway. He was wearing a black leather jacket with black pants and a white T-shirt.

"J-JAY!! Its not what it looks like." I said feeling embrassed.

"Yeah, I know it is not you. It is horny whore over there." He said pointing at Janet.

Janet stuck out her tongue at him.

"Put it back in your mouth, it smells like cum in here." Jacob said.

Janet sucked back up her tongue, instantly.

"You are always ruining the fun." She said.

Jacob looked at her annoyed.

"Don't you have some type of STD to attracted from your other " SPECIAL FRIENDS" Jacob said.

Janet looked at Jacob annoyed and brushed her shoulder against Jacob's when she was passing by and stomped up the steps.

Jacob turned around, and I watched her go up stairs, and listened for the basement door to shut. When he heard the slam, he flopped onto the couch.