36. Sad Girl

(ELLAH)

I drove recklessly through the night thinking of ways to harm myself. Maybe bump into a car or drive over a hill where my car will get wrecked, catch on fire and no one will find me. Ever

Hours and hours of having a thought of war in my mind the skies finally turned dark. They looked spiritually haunted. Like there is some sort of evil living on this earth, but we are waiting for the bad to leave our troubled souls so everything comes out good again. Everything will be reborn like when the sun casts its rays on a flower and it's pedals open up and bloom in the summer wild and free.

The same like cherries in the spring.

I didn't speak to anyone for the matter. My phone kept ringing and I could tell everyone is worried about me. They're concerned for my health and being alive is very important to them right now.

My father left messages over and over again warning me to come home and talk it out.

So did Angie talking in the background agreeing with him as well.

I didn't want to talk about jack!. Nothing! I could care less about anyone's feelings.

All I cared about right now was myself and how I'm going to deal with this situation.

I stopped driving my car and waited in the middle of the road in the city. People started beeping their cars commanding me to drive.

"Hey lady, drive you're fucking car!" said an old lady waving her cane in the air out of the driver's seat.

"Drive you freaking prick!" A man stood out the backseat of a car and threatened me with more vulgar words. A strange British accent he had that sounded like he had a slur.

An unusual slur. I could hear his tongue rub against his bottom teeth.

He was probably from the country side of the United Kingdom.

He swung his hands in the air back and forth at me. This time all the cars blew their horns at me. I pushed the gas pedal as hard as I can and fast as I can and drove. I wanted to talk it out but not with Emily or my family. I wanted someone who isn't used to my life. Someone like a therapist, but not exactly a therapist. A friend maybe.

Deion.

We spoke a couple times after we had our little sexual meeting not too long ago.

He couldn't come to the Anniversary party because he said he already made plans with James and he also confessed he wasn't ready to face Drew.

At the time I wasn't ready to face Drew either. I didn't know he was coming back so soon.

I thought he would come maybe later in the year. I know it just started but it's the truth, I wanted him to stay wherever he went. I did miss him. But now with all the hatred possessing my body, I really wished he never came back.

My phone rang again. This time it was Emily leaving me messages. I my family must have thought I was with her but I'm not. Now she's concerned about me, willing to harass me with calls and leave nerve wracking messages.

Hello, hello, hello is all she kept saying on the other line.

I picked up knowing she wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

Being the nice person that I am I picked up the phone to answer her.

She yelled on the line talking about how she heard that I had a confrontation with someone. Yes Drew is now a someone to me.