"Girl where are you? I'm knocking at your door and you're not home" I can hear Emily 's reckless banging on my house door.

"I'm out for a drive. I call you later when I get back" she kept on telling not to hang up but I did anyway. I could feel she was a little upset at me now. She hates when I do that.

Sorry Ems but I need time for myself right now.

I drove into Deion's driveway. I wanted to surprise him again so I didn't call. I needed to get things off my mind whether it was having a conversation with him. Whatever it would have to be I was ready to deal with it.

I got out of my car wiping away my tears. I fixed my hair, pulling myself together.

We never agreed on dating each other officially but he told me whenever I wanted to be ready to talk about that he's always going to be here.

I needed that kind of talk anyway. I wanted to hear his voice again. That deep husky voice that always have me trembling.

I stood right in front of his door and waited. Simply waiting for my hand to move and knock on the door. Something told me to resist. What exactly am I resisting? Why am I so afraid to knock on his own door. As a matter of fact to even be here in the first place. I'm beginning to feel frightened of what I don't even know of.

I knocked on his door multiple times but he didn't answer.

It didn't bother me too much when he didn't answer. I was kind of hoping he didn't answer.

I didn't think twice afterwards. I just headed back to my car.

The temperature in the atmosphere changed as well. I was beginning to feel this warm breeze breathe against my skin. I no longer had goosebumps, I'm warm. The clouds above cluttered together in the sky, making this huge cotton ball like figure above my human little head.

It started raining harshly out of nowhere. My tinted windows were flooding with water.

Mother nature is not in the mood just as I am.

I hurriedly hid in my car from all the heavy rain.

I drove off automatically making this aggressive exhaustion sound with my Audi vehicle in Deion's driveway.

I decided to make a change of plans. Instead of talking to him for the night I'll just cool off in the woods.

I headed for the woods driving very slowly looking for a specific pathway to enter. I squinted my eyes hard enough to find the roadway trail.

No one was really around. I saw a few human faces but they all just scattered away.

I didn't care about my surroundings or whatever I mysteriously bumped into. As long as I got my mind off of certain things is all I cared about.

I cracked on a twig which frightened me. I thought someone must have been following but It was all my footsteps I heard.

I followed the trail of dead leaves and pieces of tree barks. It lead me towards a fountain. It had dragon gargoyles hanging by the sides and water that splashed out of a unknown Greek goddess.

It looked like a replica of the ones that stand in front of the Palace of Versailles.

I touched the cement stone on the fountain, playing with the water that came out of the statue's pitchfork.

I closed my eyes wishing for a better life than the one I already have. In the middle of granting another wish I heard a bunch of manly moaning sounds.

Being the petrified beast I am, I freaked out. See this is why I can't grant wishes. This genie never knows when to listen to me. As a matter of fact, grant proper wishes.