That's what his ass get.

I walked away from the door, leaving it open. I needed to change my locks and I'm putting his shit out.

After I had my locks changed and all his shit thrown outside I turned on the sprinklers. I laughed watching his clothes, shoes, and jewelry get wet.

I went upstairs and grabbed my phone. I knew exactly who could relieve this tension. Shit I'm single. Fawk you mean.

"Wassup baby?" Damien's deep voice boomed through the phone. I smirked. We might just best friends, but I know he likes me more then he puts on at times.

"How you doing Big Daddy?" I asked. He chuckled.

Damn just his laugh alone get me wet. When Ty started acting up I had a shoulder to cry on. Now that shoulder to cry on gone be my dick to ride on. Watch and see what I tell you.

"You shot out." He said. I laughed.

"Tell me something I don't know." I said.

"For real baby, why you calling me during booty call hours?" He asked. Lately he had started calling me baby and I damn sure didn't stop him for calling me that either.

"I'm lonely." I said.

"You finally got rid of ole boy, huh?"

"Yup." I said. Don't get me wrong I love Ty, but it was only so much I could take. He crossed the line too many times. I'm done. Time for me to get with a real man.

"So what you want from me?" He asked.

"I want to feel you." I purred. I heard him groan.

"Are you playing with yourself daddy?" I asked. Shit he should let me do that for him.

"You got a man on hard I don't have a choice." He grunted.

"Yes you do. Let me service you." I said as I rubbed myself.

"Fuck! I'm on my way." He grunted. I smirked, hanging up the phone. Mel bout to get some dick. I did my happy dance.

《《《》》》

"Mmm! Yes, fück me, baby! Fück me! Oooh God!" I screamed as Damien's 10 inches hit all the right spots.

"Shit, you're so wet, baby." Damian stroked me harder.

"Fück, I'm gonna nut!"

"Yeah, let that shit go! You can cum in my püssy...nut baby!" I moaned. Good thing I had started getting the shot two years ago. I know I didn't need it, but shit it came in handy. Plus I did it with Quinta, so she wouldn't be lonely. They still don't know Ty had a vasectomy and it ain't their business.

I rubbed my clït in order to cüm with Damien and after a few more strokes, we both climaxed with a roar, collapsing and cuddling up with each other.

He kissed my neck, leaving love bites. I moaned.

I never did tell you all about Damien. So let me now. Damien is 30 years old, owns his own detective agency, 6'0, and 200lbs of milk chocolate muscles that females couldn't get enough of, but above all was his long, thick manhood. I met him a couple of years back when I was younger and we became good friends. Plus, he has always been good friends with my dad and the family. Even after he admitted to liking me he never once over stepped his boundaries. I respected him for that. Only a real man could ever do some shit like that. That's another reason why I think he joined the army, but I'll never know his reason other then the money.