𝗜𝐗

𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩
. . .
I tiredly sat up from my bed after a knock echoed from my bedroom. I rubbed my eyes and tossed the covers from my legs, I scooted off the bed and got on my feet.

My body turned right to the bathroom where I would get ready for the day.
. . .
I fitted on my heels and stood up straighter looking at myself in the mirror. A silent morning since I no longer shared a room with Francis and Etienne.

Different but preferred.

My heels clicked against as I walked towards my bedroom door. A guard stood up straight and bowed his head at me once I opened the door.

I started down the hallway assuming the guys were already up and working

As I neared the staircase, leading down towards downstairs, I heard talking. There were two maids to my right

I carefully placed my hand on the railing and slowly walked down the stairs praying I wouldn't fall.

The second I stepped on the main floor, I became immensely embarrassed as I was now lost.

I heard a set on of footsteps from behind me I looked over my shoulder to see Aariv hurrying towards my direction. We made eye contact and she let out a sigh of relief .

"Good morning miss Cortez," she greeted respectfully "mr baji has requested for your presence in the press room,"

I nodded my head completely forgetting that he told me what yesterday. And followed behind once she turned her head.

A silent climb up another set of stairs and a long walk we made it to the press room . Thankfully, no press

She held the door open for me and I went to step it

Baijis back was facing me when I walked in. He was talking to a guy with a clipboard. He looked over his shoulder and his angry expression softened a little.

My mind flashed to the bullshit Francis and Etienne were talking about last night and I felt my stomach getting queasy

"Good morning, Cortez," he greeted. I bowed my head at him

He motioned for me to sit , pulling a chair out for me. He took a chair from the guy the clipboard . He bowed his head at me when we made eye contact

. . .

Authors note: SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT