"You want to come to our house later after school?" Felix nodded happily. He really likes being there, it feels like he's a part of their family.

Now he's excited.

* * *

"Mom I'm here, Felix's here too," Christopher called out the moment they entered the house searching for the older's mother.

Mrs Jessica Bang went out of her room and greeted her son and his friend, "Felix, you're here! How are you?" She greeted with a wide smile on her face.

Felix answered politely and gave the woman a tight hug, "I'm fine, auntie!" He said excitedly. He's always happy to meet Chan's mother because she's really nice and caring.

"Do you guys have something to do?" Jessica asked.

"No mom, we're just hanging out," Christopher said, smiling at his mother.

"Okay then, I should cook something for you two," the older woman smiled at Felix and hugged him again with care and love. 'If only I have a mother like her.' Felix thought.

"Okay Mom, we'll head to my room now."

"Okay no problem," They were about to go when Chan's mom spoke again.

"Boys, just hanging out okay? avoid doing weird stuff," Jessica warned.

"Mom, what are you saying?" Christopher's eyes widened after hearing his mom say stuff like that in front of Felix.

"I know you enough, Channie, so please leave the door unlocked," She teased then giggled to her son.

"You're embarrassing me, mom," the boy replied.

The boys went to Chan's room to watch a movie and just hang out. While the older was preparing for the movie, Felix is just watching him do everything for him since he's a guest.

"Okay, so what do you want to watch?" The older one asked. Felix tried to think of something but he ended up thinking nothing.

"I don't know just play anything, Hyung," the movie is not an issue after all he just wants to spend his time with Chan and his family because he feels like he belongs in their family.

Chan ended up picking Togo, a Disney movie about a Siberian husky, then went to his closet to change into more comfortable clothes.

Felix sat at Chan's bed feeling the soft mattress while waiting for the older to come out.

The older quickly changed and went to the bed beside Felix to watch the movie. They watched silently for about 30 minutes. The older one watches so seriously, trying to process everything that was happening in the movie in his mind while Felix is out of focus and too busy thinking about random stuff.

"What about we date?" The younger broke the long silence and watched the older who's currently looking shocked.

Chan chuckled before responding, "you're so sudden, you're really weird. What about we focus on this movie because Togo is an interesting doggo," He said, avoiding the younger boy's gaze.

Felix felt a little irritated so he sat properly and faced Chan with a very serious face. The older was busy acting innocent, he tried his very best not to look at Felix and just focused his attention on the movie.

"Yah, Hyung!" The younger boy called but Chan still didn't bother to look at him so he decided to cup both of his hands on Chan's cheeks, making the older look at him.

"Lix, what are you doing?" Chan asked, confusedly looking at the younger boy while still trying to act innocent.

"I said let's date," Felix said with a firm voice. It's like he's trying to command the older to date him right at this moment.