Chapter 12 - Academic Adversary

Hey All. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm back, You're back, It's time for another chapter.

This Should be the last chapter of the boring school section for a while but it's necessary for the plot so I gotta do it, I think I'm going to do some original stuff before the school trip starts so yeah.

Enjoy!

(Explanation for where tf I've been at the end, sorry)

--------------------------

Y/N POV

The days had gone by and it was finally the day that everyone would get their results had arrived. You, Fuutaro and the girls had all agreed to meet in the library after school so you were currently on the way there. Everyone planned to open their results together. You were pretty nervous surprisingly, the future was just minutes away. All around you there were people cheering from their good results and others in despair from their bad results but you just kept walking to the library. You finally arrive and see the girls and Fuutaro already there.

"Hey, sorry if I'm late"

"No worries Y/N, you're right on time" Miku replies

"So, how are you guys all feeling?"

"Nervous" Ichika said

"Same" Yotsuba chuckled

"Ditto" Miku replied

Itsuki was quiet, after her accusation against you the other day, she had not really addressed you at all. 

Nino approached you from the side.

"How are you feeling" she says, looking sweetly into your eyes

"For myself or for you guys?"

"Both"

"For you guys, I'm honestly kinda nervous but I have just enough faith in you to pass it all. As for myself, I feel fine"

"Fine?, even after being asleep for a majority of the exam?"

You look away from Nino, embarrassed.

"Which reminds me, I still haven't given you a piece of my mind about that stunt"

"haha... well that can wait for another time can't it, lets just open these results.

"On that note is everybody ready?" Fuutaro asks

The girls and you all nod in response. Everyone opens their Midterm results at the same time. Your eyes go straight to your final score: 478/500, not bad but could have been better, it might be top 10 though. You heard there was a board in the main hall that showed everyone's rankings so you thought about asking everyone if they would want to go and see.

You look up from your results and see a sight that makes your heart sink a bit. All of the girls looked disappointed, Fuutaro had noticed too and had looked over to you. You flash him a nervous smile as neither of you want to really start speaking but someone had to do it eventually and surprisingly it was neither of you.

"So how did you guys do?" Miku asked us.

You didn't know if you should be vague or not but it looked like Fuutaro had you covered.

"That's not important, what's important is the results of all of you, as your tutors we need to see the fruits of our combined effort. So girls, please show us your answer sheets"

"I Refuse!" says Itsuki, which noticeably catches everybody off guard. "It's private information, I don't want to share it with you"

"Itsuki..." Ichika trails off