Chapter 4 - Butterfly Beginnings

For this chapter, I'm aiming for it to be a really long one because I feel like the pacing of this has been kind of slow so far because so far Chapter 1 is the longest at just over 1500 words so I'm gonna maybe aim for 3000, idk I'll see how it ends up so, Anyway enough stalling. Lets Do This.

----------------------------------------------

The day went by with no real incidents or notable encounters, so now it's the end of the School Day and you and Fuutaro are going to head towards the Nakano Residence.

"Hey (Y/N), don't your have a motorbike we can ride, I'm pretty sure there's a garage at the apartment" Fuutaro said

"Yeah, about that..." You laughed putting a hand behind your head. "It may be in need of repairs at the moment, so its in the Shop for a couple of months I think"

"What? why a few months?"

"Well I don't ride it much and the garage had a huge backlog so I said there was no need to rush but I know the owner, so one day I'll go and ask if I can speed up the process a bit"

"Ah, alright well lets get the bus, they've already left for home"

"How do you know, you a stalker or something?, bad boy Fuutaro"

Fuutaro deadpanned "No, I saw them all get in a Limo earlier and considering they're being tutored today I can only assume they're going home" 

"Fair, let's get going"

After around 30 minutes of travel, you both finally made it to the building. This thing was huge, You knew it was the Pentagon, but holy shit. They happened to live on the 30th floor which was at the very top of the building. If the elevator was out of service, you were thinking about just going home, no way you were walking up 30 flights of stairs. We told the receptionist who we were and entered the building properly. As we entered we saw the girls getting into the elevator, Fuutaro thought it would be too long to wait for the next one so he started to sprint up the 30 flights of stairs leading to their apartment. You and the security guard just watched in shock as you heard his footsteps echo throughout the complex. You chuckle then make your way to the elevator that just arrived.

You were in the elevator for an uncomfortably long time but you were going to the every top of the building so it made sense. It was a nice building too so you had to wonder how the girls even lived here. You finally arrived at the 30th floor, hopes high, you stepped out of the elevator triumphantly just to see...

Fuutaro on the floor outside after hearing the girls call him a stalker....

"Damn, maybe you really were a stalker if they're saying it too" You said sarcastically

"Are you here to help me or not man.."  Fuutaro sighed. He genuinely looked kind of defeated so you decided to lay off the jokes for now.

"Alright man, my bad, look lets just knock and see what magic we can do, alright"

"Alright" he grumbled

You made your way to the door and knocked in a neat rhythm. The one to answer was Yotsuba, which made you sigh in relief on the inside as she seemed the least difficult to deal with out of all of the sisters.

"Oh Uesugi and (Y/N)! what are you doing here" Yotsuba excitedly exclaimed.

"I came here for moral support for this guy" You said proudly putting a hand on Fuutaro's shoulder. 

"Hey Yotsuba, why are you the only one here?" Fuutaro asked

We made our way to the Sofa and table in the middle of the room. It was a really nice looking apartment with lots of space and a huge balcony that you really wanted to run out to and look at the view. The Kitchen had a lot of stuff in it too, you wondered who did the cooking in the house as there only seemed to be the 5 girls present. Yotsuba broke you out of your train of thought: