-01.

╔══════════════╗Now playing:

╔══════════════╗
Now playing: . •°'Yung and Writhing'°• .
1:05 ─⊙─────── 3:33
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
╚══════════════╝

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

We set our location in beautiful Musutafu, where quirks rule the overworld. The start of quirks were the rise of new grudges and new rebellions breaking free from the depths of hell.

As a result of this chaotic world, it all falls on a teenager's shoulders. Only death could bring her relief from the inescapable anguish she felt as a result of the death-marked society and its inhabitants.

As she works to improve society, she also works to improve the hearts of those around her, starting with her own.

Because, at the end of the day, God's top priority is to maintain the delicate balance of life.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Small pitter patter of rain droplets hit the concrete. A young girl walks on the side of the road with a hood over her head and her (H/C) hair that was down, the rain causes her locks to frizz up. Ram horns curl against her head as little goat-like ears that twitch every now and then as a result of the constant honking of passing cars. And let's not forget about the little tail, which has already become waterlogged as a result of the rain.

When the aforementioned girl, also known as (L/N) (Y/N), walks to a nearby, small convenience store, she is already thinking about what snack she might want to purchase. After all, snacks are essential for maintaining a high level of energy.

When she arrives in front of the convenience store, she walks up to the automatic glass doors and waits for them to open to let her in. Within seconds of walking through the door, she was overcome by a sudden burst of heat. Compared to the outside, it was significantly warmer inside. As some water drips onto the white flooring, her tail ruffles up a little bit more. She uses her sweater paws to dry her matted ears.

The girl removes her hood, revealing her frizzy hair and stunning ram horns beneath it. They are absolutely stunning, and anyone would agree.

Some, however, believe she was the devil's child due to her appearance. But did she listen, of course not! Besides, she couldn't give a thousand fucks of what others think.

As she made her way further into the store, the young girl noticed that there were very few people present. But that wasn't something that bothered her in the first place.