jeno and jaemin sat up again. "well, we got together this afternoon." jeno shrugged.

"all three of you?!" jisung's eyes widened.

"all three of us." jaemin nodded as renjun and jeno leaned against his sides to hug him.

"cuteeee!!" chenle exclaimed, holding onto jisung's arm.

"can i spin the bottle now?" jeno asked.

"please do." mark nodded.

jeno made the bottle spin quickly, and after turning for a few seconds, the bottle cap pointed in mark's direction, making the oldest sigh.

"truth, or dare...?" jeno asked, his smirk intensifying.

"truth." mark replied quickly, knowing how jeno could be with dares.

"perfect." jeno snickered. what turns you on?"

"fuck... my head..." mark mumbled, lying on his and donghyuck's shared bed with his hand over his eyes to hide the light.

he had a terrible headache, surely because of the amount of alcohol they had drunk during the night.

three hours had passed since their truth or dare game, and all the boys had decided to go to their bedrooms because they were exhausted.

after the truth or dare game, they had played blind test, and then danced and played karaoke for a while before going back to dancing, and all of that while drinking all sorts of things.

needless to say, they were all very happy to know that they would have a long sleep night now.

"daddy! i'm back!" donghyuck declared, making his way across the room after using the bathroom.

donghyuck was quite drunk.

the boy had never drunk before tonight, and so, his alcohol tolerance was quite low, making him very drunk despite being the one who drank the less.

and because of that, donghyuck's mind was a bit lost, confusing little and big space.

on his way to the bathroom, he had asked jaemin for his little stuff, but the boy had only replied that he had to 'go and see his daddy' because he would know how to help him.

so, that's what donghyuck was doing right now, despite not being completely into little space.

"daddy...!" the boy whined before giggling sillily.

mark lifted his arm for a second, opening one eye to look at his boyfriend quickly, but regretting doing so immediately.

donghyuck was standing in the middle of the room, wearing only his boxers and an oversized white shirt that mark had lent him, the shirt being so big on him that the collar fell on one of his shoulders, making the tan skin visible for anyone to see.

mark closed his eyes immediately, trying his best to think about something else and erase this image off his mind before having a boner. he wasn't completely sober either, so everything seemed way harder that it could have been.

"daddy! look at me!" donghyuck continued whining.

"baby, stop calling me that." mark spoke, his voice raspy as he kept his arm over his eyes.