however, the only person that he could see was jeno.

"hi nono!" donghyuck exclaimed. "where is daddy?"

"hello hyuckie. he's in the kitchen." jeno replied with a smile.

"and where is the kitchen?" donghyuck asked quickly.

"over there."

donghyuck dashing in the direction jeno had pointed at without really paying attention to his surroundings.

"dadd- "

the boy's word was cut short as he collided with someone, hitting his forehead against theirs before falling on his butt on the floor.

the two boys – donghyuck, and renjun who had happened to slip into his little mind – both rubbed their foreheads as tears welled up in their eyes because of pain.

a second later, both boys were crying loudly like babies, sitting in the middle of the kitchen.

"what is happening in here?" mark asked, appearing in the landscape. "oh, baby..."

donghyuck cried loudly, but lifted his arms in the air anyway so that mark could carry him.

the canadian immediately understood the message because he bent forward and lifted the younger off the ground easily before rocking him in his arms.

"shh... shh... stop crying baby... i'm here..." he whispered, one of his hands rubbing the boy's back at the same time, calming the boy a bit.

"is it renjun that i hear crying?" jaemin asked appearing through the door as his eyes fell on renjun who was still on the floor. "oh, junjun..."

jaemin quickly imited mark, picking the boy up in his arms, and allowing renjun to nuzzle in his neck.

"why are you crying, junjun?" jaemin asked, brushing the boy's hair off his face.

"hyuckie and junjun collide and hurt..." renjun replied with a few sniffles.

"where are you hurt, princess?" jaemin asked.

"here..." renjun pointed at his forehead.

"show me. i'm going to kiss your boo-boo to heal it." jaemin declared.

renjun approached his forehead from jaemin's head as jaemin leant forwards, placing a long kiss on the bruised area.

"here, you're healed." jaemin declared with a smile.

"yeah!" renjun happily exclaimed. "thank chu owner!"

jaemin chuckled at the boy's cuteness, his heart melting completely. "you're welcome, princess."

jaemin smiled at the boy in his amrs.

he couldn't believe how fast he had gotten attached to the boy – both his little mindset and his normal one. at first, he used to have feelings only for jeno, and he was hesitant about them because jeno had a boyfriend. but now, he was proud to say that he had feelings for both jeno and renjun, and the fact he turned out to be renjun's caregiver was even better.

jeno had even suggested that the three of them became a throuple because of their obvious feelings for one another. and let's be real, jaemin wan't nothing more than that to happen.

"he fell asleep..."

jaemin lifted his head, looking at mark who was holding donghyuck carefully in his arms.