"i'm just surprised..." jisung shrugged.

"sungie..."

jisung looked down to see donghyuck clinging to his arm as he looked at the two other males that were standing before him.

"oh, yeah. hyuckie, this is... huh..."

"nono." jaemin completed jisung's words while pointing at jeno. "and junjun." he added, pointing at renjun. "say hello?"

"hellow nono and junjun..." he mumbled.

"hello hyuckie." jeno replied with a smile. "how are you?"

"me fine because friendies like hyuckie." the little replied, making chenle coo.

jeno's attention got caught by his boyfriend who was tugging on his sleeve.

"can i...?" renjun asked, looking at jeno with his best puppy eyes.

"of course." jeno nodded, dropping a kiss on renjun's temple.

in a second, renjun closed his eyes, and when he reopened them, a bright smile appeared on his face.

"hello, me junjun!" little renjun exclaimed as he approached donghyuck.

"me hyuckie!" donghyuck replied, suddenly taking interest in renjun.

"you can go and play together if you'd like." jaemin declared. "junjun is like you, hyuckie."

"really?!" donghyuck asked. "junjun want to play with hyuckie?"

"yes!"

with these words exchanged, the two littles ran away to donghyuck's room where they would have everything needed to play together.

this left jeno and jaemin with a dumbfounded chenle and jisung.

"r-renjun is a little too?" chenle asked, still not believing his eyes.

"it's so weird seeing him like this." jisung nodded.

"yeah. but he isn't proud of this part of him at all." jeno replied.

"maybe being with donghyuck will help him accepting himself more?" jaemin said, looking at jeno.

"i hope so."

"junjun likey nana and nono!" donghyuck exclaimed loudly.

"hyuckie likey markie!" renjun replied on the same tone.

the four friends looked at the two littles fondly, chuckling at their behaviour.

the littles had done playing together alone, and they were back in the living room, renjun sitting in between jeno and jaemin, and donghyuck between jisung and chenle.

"yeah, but daddy likey hyuckie too!" donghyuck pulled his tongue out.

"master and owner likey junjun too!" renjun imitated him as jeno and jaemin exchanged a glance.

"stop screaming, boys." jaemin said, wrapping an arm around renjun's body.

"dooes owner like junjun like master does?" renjun asked, looking at jaemin with a big pout.

this made jaemin melt on the inside.

"of course, i do..." he replied as renjun jumped on his lap to hug him tight.