05: DAY OF ARRIVAL

Start from the beginning

Liked by chlochevrette, reggieisahacker and 97 others kenchev airport dumpView all 8 comments

kenchev airport dump
View all 8 comments

"WHEN ARE YOU GONNA FOLLOW ME?" A voice chirped.

"Don't start this." The 6ft boy didn't even look at her as they walked through the tunnel from their 10-hour-flight, but just shook his head at such a dumb question.

"Why not? I'm still gonna be private." She told him, deleting any other requests she had in her inbox. "I'll just accept you and that'll be it."

"How many likes you got?"

"99?"

"This conversation makes sense."

"Vinnie seriously," she looked up to him, wrapping her arm around his as she tried to get his attention. "Just do it, already."

Vinnie wasn't paying her any attention — the ask too much of a hassle to carry it out - the discussion would put him in a bad mood more than likely. If he requested to follow her, people would immediately notice the difference in the number he followed online and it'd be this whole questioning, speculation he'd have to wait to blow over. He could unfollow somebody and replace it with her account, but even still, it'd only be a matter of time until people noticed the difference. Fan accounts found out everything these days. "No."

"I'll get you to do it, I swear." She challenged herself, finishing her final look over her post before slipping the phone into her pocket. "You will follow me before we're back in this airport."

"Bet."

"You will!" She promised, looking around the airport.

"It's so fucking cold in this airport, I need to put my jacket back on," he changed the subject, shuffling the thick layer of clothing over his head, but Kendall knew what the weather was like in France, having grown up in the country during holidays when her mom forced her and the family to visit their relatives, she came prepared for when she set foot on the land. Although it might have be been Summer time, she knew these European countries had some shocking, surprise downpours.

"I told you it was chilly over here. That airport in L.A was deadly."

"It was all windows." He explained the reason for the heat.

"Exactly! The sun was shining directly into my eyes anywhere I looked!" She raved, approaching the sign of flight departments.

"Wish the sun was shining directly into my eyes now," he grumbled.

"Oh grow up, it's thirteen degrees."

"THIRTEEN?!"

"You can tell you've never been to Europe." Kendall rolled her eyes. "Now, where do we get something to eat?"

Vinnie was distracted by passing passengers wheeling their cases along and venturing the airport, their thick, French accents filling his ears with each body that walked by. He felt like a fish out of water surrounded by the foreign accent, and became slightly self-conscious over his loud, American voice. "Kendall what are we gonna do? Does everyone speak French here?"