he locked the door and leaned against it, sliding down until he was sat on the floor.

he was so lucky to be paired with mark.

not only, the boy was very handsome, but he was also super kind.

donghyuck felt so bad that he had had to help him ski during the day.

mark was too kind to decline and just tell a teacher that he couldn't stay with donghyuck.

donghyuck could recall every single time mark had given him some help that day.

and every single time, it had made his heart flutter.

when mark stayed behind him and caught him before his head hit the ground...

when mark pulled him by the hand to help him slide on the snow...

when mark made sure he was securely placed inside the ski lifts...

when mark decided to carry donghyuck's bag because the boy was having some difficulty...

when mark helped donghyuck unfasten the strap holding his helmet because donghyuck had gloves and couldn't do it on his own...

when mark held him by the waist to help him not to fall whenever he put his skis on or off...

mark was pure boyfriend material, and donghyuck didn't need to have experienced a loving relationship to understand that.

it was obvious.

donghyuck could already imagine how comfortable he would be in mark's embrace.

but too bad, there were two things preventing him to get to this point.

first of all, mark wasn't gay like he was.

and second of all, donghyuck had a secret, and if mark came to know about it, he wasn't sure he would be as acceptant as he seems to be...

donghyuck walked out of the bathroom wearing his pyjamas and carrying all his clothes of the day.

he found mark lying on the bed, an arm folded behind his head as he watched tv.

"i'm done." he declared. "you can use the bathroom."

"okay, thanks." mark nodded, glancing at donghyuck for a second.

as if it was inevitable, mark's eyes drifted to the boy's bottoms, that were barely covered by the pair of tiny shorts he wore. the fact his white long-sleeved shirt was transparent didn't help much either.

mark's eyes were always drawn to him, and his curves. he was beautiful, that's for sure.

but once again, mark would have preferred this body to be a girl's one.

but it seemed like no girl had such gorgeous bodies...

"mark?"

the canadian was snapped of his thoughts by donghyuck calling his name.

"y-yeah?" he replied.

"is everything okay? you're red." donghyuck titled his head to the side.

"yeah, don't worry. i was just- huh... i think i ate a bit too much." mark declared, scolding himself for sounding so stupid and blushing. "i'll head to the bathroom."