"of course."

"hey ji!"

the two lovers faced their chinese friend who had just screamed.

chenle was looking elsewhere, waving at someone that renjun and jeno recognised to be the 'jisung' guy.

"hello chenle." the tall boy said with a smile.

"come have lunch with us?" chenle asked, patting mark's chair that was now empty.

"thanks for the invite, but i can't leave jaemin and donghyuck alone..."

"no, i meant, all three of you!" chenle giggled.

"oh!" jisung let out in surprise. "huh... i'll go ask them."

"cool!"

chenle faced his two friends again as jisung walked away to call his own.

the chinese boy found his friends looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

"what?" he asked.

"you're inviting your new friends here?" jeno asked.

"yeah." chenle nodded. "they're cuties. they were adorable yesterday when we want to the mall."

"you don't love us anymore..." renjun huffed.

"no, it's not that!" chenle rolled his eyes. "they're just lovely. i'm sure you'll like them."

"here we are..." jisung said, approaching the table again. "i hope your friends don't mind."

"not at all!" chenle exclaimed as jisung put his tray of food next to chenle's. "this is jeno, and this is renjun. they're boyfriends."

"hello."

"hello, i'm jisung." the tall boy said as his friends took place around the table too – jaemin next to jeno, and donghyuck facing him, next to jisung.

"and i'm jaemin, nice to meet you." the pinkette added.

the two lovers then looked at donghyuck, expecting him to introduce himself, but the boy kept his head hanging low.

"oh, this is donghyuck." jisung introduced the boy.

"excuse him, he's a bit shy around new people." jaemin added, his hand reaching for the boy's one which was on the table. "say hello?" he whispered.

"hello..." donghyuck mumbled, lifting his head a bit so that the two strangers could see his flushed cheeks.

"aww... cute..." they said in unison.

"it's sad that you haven't entered the canteen a few minutes before!" chenle said. "you would have meet mark."

"who's mark?" jisung asked, digging into his plate of food.

"he's our friend." jeno answered. "also, the captain of the basketball team."

"i'm not too worried about meeting him." jaemin shrugged. "considering how much you two are hanging out at the moment, we'll eventually meet him soon." he told, pointing at chenle and jisung.

this made renjun and jeno laugh hard as chenle and jisung's cheeks coloured crimson.

"very funny." jisung said through gritted teeth.