Chapter Five- No Brother To Me

Start from the beginning

'Is that what you think? That I never suffered?That as the beloved daughter nothing could possibly happen to me. That's where you are wrong. Beyond wrong brother.' Her anger burns more, her body lighting up as the anger boils through her.

'Oh yes I'm sure.' Sirius snarks sarcastically. 'You believe that you suffer but your suffering could never be in relation to mine. Nor Regulus, especially now.' Sirius fires back his voice raising.

'You truly have no idea do you. You've been stuck in your own world for so long that you never realised the truth.' She scoffs. Her anger still present.

'And what is the truth? That you are just as bad as our parents and their pure blood mania. That you taunt and hurt anyone who isn't like you. That you walk around here like you have no cares like nothing could ever happen to you, that you are the purest Black. The one who shall rule.' Sirius shouts at his sister.

'Don't you dare speak to me that way. You have no right to. You are the one who left us. Who left me.' She spits back at him

Sirius stands still staring at her before replying. 'As if I had a choice. I would have died if I stayed there any longer.'

'Well aren't you lucky enough to escape. Whilst I must suffer in the fire. And Regulus must drown.' She faces away from me him, staring into dark sky.

She knew that he would have died and her mind plays back the memories of Sirius at home where his parents would abuse him.

She knew that if she stayed facing him her eyes would have betrayed her.

No matter how much she shouts at him, her eyes would show what she truly felt; sadness.

'And I regret not bringing you both with me.' Sirius remained still, staring at his sister, trying to read her.

'No you regret not bringing Regulus, not me. Never me. Don't act all high and mighty now. I've heard what you said.' Her voice was quieter this time but the anger still evident.

'Alright fine! You are right. I do regret not bringing Regulus. Because I know that Regulus shall die. He doesn't want this, any of this. The burden of it all, as the chosen one. If he sides with the dark Lord he shall die but if he rejects than he shall suffer a fate worse than death. Where as you will always be fine. I know that your sufferings are in nothing in comparison to ours. You align with them, you are on the pureblood side.' Sirius despised how his sister was making him feel. As if he didn't feel guilty enough.

'And how do you know he doesn't want this? How do you know I do? Why must you judge everything before you know the the whole truth. Just like you, I never asked for any of this. I don't want this!' Talitha was annoyed by his words, she faced him this time, truly showing him her rage.

'Well you sure don't act like you didn't want this. I see the way you side with them. The way you play your part so perfectly it's no longer an act, but the truth.' He shouted back, he wanted her to understand his pain. Of knowing how awful it was to see his sister turn into a monster.

Taken aback by his words she just shook her head before finally replying through gritted teeth, her mouth trembling slightly as she tries to hide the sadness burying under her anger.
'It's not. I do it to stay safe, because we can't all be like you.'

'I was exiled.' He sighed out, Copying her hushed tone, no longer loud.

'And who defended you? What do you think happened when you proved to them that you were a blood traitor? I defended you against our parents. Against the whole Black family. That's why I was sent away to France, to learn the proper way. So I wouldn't end up like you. Then I arrive back, only to hear that's what you have to say about me. That you have no regrets about leaving me behind.' The anger within her began to burn so much that it burned out and replaced with water.