CHAPTER 6: NEW MEMBER

Start from the beginning

"Lets go now, mikey probably waiting." He said. He click the elevator in 14th floor. You keep remembering where you smell that smoke.

"Hey, still sleeping? Haha lets go" he laugh . Whats funny?

"Goodluck y/n" and he leave me alone . You try to find wheres mikey. You gasped when hes from a bathroom. His eyes was cold and like he didnt sleep.

"So your here. How was yesterday? Did you a great time?" He asked .

"I dont remember anything , except they handcuffed my hands and drugged me" you answered. He nodded.

"The exchange was you, so i ordered them that join you to our group. I can tell that your smart and probably you help one of them but, your true position in this group was a Sex slave. " he said.

"Even when im a part of this , im not going to agree what your said Mister Sano, I dont want to be your toy-" you gasped when he pointed his gun to you.

"Your same as before y/n." He smiled. What? Same as before ? How ? Did he know me?

"What do you mean?"

"You dont remember?, when there was a old guy wants to kidnapped you?" He said. Wait he know that?! Are you saying hes the guy that save me 12 years ago.?!

"You remember now little y/n " he smiled again. But now the sincere smile that flash to him.

"Your.... the blonde guy? Wheres the another blonde guy?" You asked.

"Hes my enemy now y/n so forget him" he go back to being cold.

"Im glad that i see you again , mister michael " you smiled awkardly.

12 years earlier.

"no, let go of us old guy!!!" Naoto shout . You keep crying because you cant do anything.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing old man?" A bunch of guys around you. Theyre wearing a black uniforms . A blonde guy was coming in your direction.

"Dont interfere gangsters!!! Im keeping them ! If you interfere i kill this two!!" He have a sharp knife.

*sobs *sobs*sobs "waaaahhhh!!! help meeeeese wahhh"

"Shut your mouth gir- aackkkkk!!!" Naoto and you shocked when the blonde guy kick the old guy

"Wowwww " you amazed.

After that, they guide you two in your homes.

"Thank you for saving us mister..?"

"Mikey, short for michael hahahhahaha" he laughed you laugh too.

"Next time bring some defense weapons to save your selves got it?" another braid blonde guy said. Hes super tall!! And he have a dragon tattoo on his temple .

"Ummm Mister mikey hehe, " you a bit shy because you have a crush on him.

"What? " he asked you. You pout and cant look in his eyes.

"Here we go again ." Naoto said.

"What do you mean?"

"Ummm mister mikey,,, when i grew up.. ehe" you blushed.

"Y/n you say that to many guys before tsk!" Naoto sigh.

"Stop naoto , the guys said before that they will not marry me! " you pout and start to cry.

"Eh? You said in many strangers that marry you?? " mikey asked

You nodded,"Papa said that marry a boy that can protect you and have a good faces, so i told them to marry me when im an adult. *sobs *sobs"

"Hahhahahahhahaha Y/n ! Are you serious ? Hahahaha so you want to say that you will marry me too?" Mikey said.

"Yess!! You look strong and you can protect me so-"

"You must find a man that can say to the whole world that your the only woman that he will marry." Mr. Tattoo guy said.

"Wow ken-chin, is emma told you that ? Hahahahhahahah" mikey laugh and mr. Ken chin look pissed

"Im dead serious Mikey. Hey little y/n , dont find a man that can protect you only. You must find a man that can treat you like your a queen."

"Ok! Naoto you hear that?  I will marry mr. Takoyaki!" You said.

"Takoyaki? A food?" Mikey asked

"You forgot the name already hahahahHHH " naoto laugh

"Then , whats the name naoto?" You asked.

"I forgot it. But the other one mr. Lolipop guy?? Tsk !!" Naoto looks pissed.

"so, come inside your house little y/n ."

"Bye bye , see you again!!"

END OF THE FLASHBACK

"You remembered y/n?" Mikey said.

"Yes. But, how did you turn into this? Mister mikey that i know was he didnt like bad guys"

"Dont ask that" mikey glare. *ring!  *ring! *ring!

"Hello? Yes im heading now." Mikey talking in call

"Im going. Koko will buy you what you need " mikey go ouside. A few minutes later , koko entered in .

"Want me to spoil you baby?" And he winked.

END OF CHAPTER 6!!THANK YOU FOR READING! VOTE EVERY CHAPTER^^