Truth and Questions

Arthur Leywin"Sylvie, how has Epheotus been doing. And Seris, how has Alacrya been holding up." I spoke. "It's been good, and nothing unusual has happened, but why allow people in the Relictombs?" Seris told in her soft voice. "It's been good no one has started to rebel, Papa," Sylve said while eating Ice cream. "It's to cover up the fact that Agrona is dead. After the war, no one knows what exactly happened. Only those who govern over a continent knows. People of Alacrya don't know about Agrona's death, and asura's of Epheotus don't know about the imprisonment of Kezess. The use of aether is known to the lances only a tiny bit, but me and my children know everything. After Cecilla told Nico the truth, I and he have made up, and I did create Cecilla a vessel using aether to mimic her old body.

The few hours were just catching up with everyone, but somebody walked in, Xyrus academy director, also known as my wife. Tess brought everyone food and even brought our kids. "Tristen and Cynthia, how have you been. I've missed you." Getting up out of my seat and going over to Tess, who is carrying Cynthia, and while Tristen holds onto Tess's dress. "Who allowed you into this important meeting?" I teased my wife. "Aldir did,"

Alea/ Camilla

I and my family went to Sapin recently to see all the wonderful things. What got me the most was a blacked haired boy and had dark green eyes. The most shocking thing was his mother. My former friend and former co-worker, Aya Grephin, was his mother. "Somebody went for that powdered donut," I thought. Walking around a lot has changed. The buildings look nice, and it looks like transporting things is still the same. Aya's family walked with my family, and I talked to the boy named Claude. He talked about how he wants to become an adventurer. "I'll become an S rank adventurer," "Why do you want to become one?" I asked, "To see what this world has to offer. I mean I already got my mana core." I looked at him shocked. "How?" I said, wanting an answer. "My mother helped me she pushed mana into my body, and that's how I got one I can help you with it ." He said. I had sparkles practically flowing out of my eyes. Walking back to the place we were staying at, a creep followed us back to the Inn. My mother noticed this and willed mana into the air making the man collapse. "Aghh." "Why are you following us," My mother spoke in the same voice she uses when she's mad, and trust me she is terrifying, not as terrifying as him. The memory that haunts me makes me tear up, but my father holds me close. My father gets a soldier, and my mother ties the creep using her plant magic. The soldier comes along and takes the creep into custody using a medallion-looking thing that creates a portal. Walking into the Inn dorm my father repeatedly asks questions to my mother, to which she replies with the famous "I'm fine, Darling."

After coming back to Elenoir, I met with my tutor again. "Arthur, what happened after I died?" I asked. "After you died, a war began just as Uto stated, and I went down a dark hole." "So this Uto guy killed me?" "Yes, the thing you fought was named Uto," he replied. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked. "Depending on what it is." I was confident in my question, but the only thing is will Arthur allow it. "Can you reincarnate Uto," I said with a straight face? "What, why?" He looked at me puzzled. " I want to get my revenge, and I want to see if I could get stronger."After Arthur left. I could see that in only a few more days. I could create my mana core. I became good friends with Claude and Inchel. We hung out whenever I wasn't making my core, and whenever, was training. Claude was a duel elemental mage. He used both wind and earth magic. I saw him sparing with his mother, and I noticed that Aya still used the wand I gave her. Claude also spared with his father from time to time. Claude is pretty close to using sound magic, but he already unlocked gravity magic, which reminded me of Mica and her funny moments. Today is the final day I awaken my core. Look out, people I'm coming back with a bang. I walked outside to a secluded area and start to meditate, and as the last speck of white light came down like a feather falling and my eyesight starts to fade, and a huge boom went off.

Hey everyone so this took me a while because I had to do other stuff, and now I have a schedule which I will try to upload on both Saturday and Sundays, but tbh I might only upload on one of the days, so I will try to upload on both, but for this week I am only uploading on Sunday so See you on Sunday.