It's All Because Of Me...

This chapter is gonna be sad so prepare your tissues.

⚠️WARNING⚠️: ‼️VIOLENCE‼️

DISCLAIMER: none of the actions that happened in this part was true. You're supposed to imagine it yourself, bitch. I'm a writer, not a director.

Previously on Jealousy~

"Wonie"
"what happened?"
"what happened? I should be asking that to you..... "

Now~
"I'm sorry hyung but I had other plans today, I promise-" Jungwon was cut by Niki who tapped Won's shoulder. Niki had no clue about the drama he was gonna start "I'll make sure we have our date today, Wonie" Jay's heart was shattered into a billion pieces. It was the last thing he wanted to hear. Jay was good at holding his emotions, but, this hurt him too much. He tried not to cry, but a tear managed to escape his eye.

"S-so this is your plan for today, go and a date with someone else. You're cheating on-" Jay's words were cut off by Jungwon, who harshly slapped Jay. "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO ME, PARK JONGSEONG?!" Jay was on the verge of tears, he's never been this hurt. Memories started flashing in Jay's head.

Yuna's POV
"And smileeeee" I was clicking selcas with my friend Chaeryoung. "You both are such adorable" Jisu eonni cooed at us. "You both are the definition of" 2 pretty besties" Jimin eonni added. My other friends group besides the one with Sunoo consists of Jisu eonni who's a senior along with Somi eonni and Jimin eonni. MinJeong eonni is a Junior. Me and Chae are Sophomores and WonYoung is a Freshman.

(Yuna and Chaeryoung's selcas)

(Rest of Yuna's friends group)