Renjun: OMMO. You love moomin too?!

Hana: No renjun-ah. I knew you liked moomin. I saw you watch it in the middle of the night when you are not busy. You were busy laughing and trying to hold it. HAHAHAHAHA i can't-  and i was like; dad help me somebody is weird—

She said with moving her hands as acting. When it comes the part she says 'dad', she started to do a fake phone using her hands. They both laugh too.

When the laughing slowly faded, renjun started to talk.

Renjun: you are good at talking. Now lets eat!!!

After that, they both unbox the moomin and eat it. They did the same to the others. When finished, they both brushes their teeth.

•••••

After eat and brush da teeth (At bedroom)

Renjun were sitting on the bed while hana was sitting on a chair that was in their room. Its quite big too. That's why is Expensive.

Renjun: That is a good snack not gonna lie.

Hana: Which one is your fave??

Renjun: The moomin.

Hana: JINJJA?! (Really?!). all of those that i buy and the only you like is the normal moomin? The others is expensive as heck bro.

Renjun: That moomin is cute I can't. And i felt sad when i eat it.

Hana: aiigoo your so cute.

When she said that, Renjun's ears was red.

Renjun: C-cute?

Hana: No i meant ugly as fuck. LOL. Im joking. What is your height? Looking short there hunny.

Renjun: shut up. Im 171.

Hana: AWWWW GWIYEOWOO!!! (cute!!!)

Renjun's face was all red. He covers himself using a blanket but Hana still knows he is blushing. Renjun confidently get up from the blanket and he saw Hana reading something.

Renjun: Then what is yours?

He ask and Hana looked at him.

Hana: Its 164. I mean like my height is perfect for a girl. Duhh.

Renjun: *rolls eyes* Now what are you reading?

Hana: well im reading a fanfic. Technically, its just a made up story. You know?

Renjun: Umm k? Then?

Hana: WOWW Renjun is paying attention to me! Unbelievable.

Renjun: Im bored please continue.

Hana: Well its about these group with one girl......

And blah blah blah the story goes. Its about half an hour of Renjun hearing from the start till the ongoing part. Hana was happy that she can see his smile today. She can see it when eating sweets and telling her story with him.

Hana: And that is the 'to be continued'. Im not finish reading yet Renjun.

Renjun: Please read quicker. I really want to know what happened to herrr.

Hana: Ok ok. You go take me a cup of water, my throat is dying—

Renjun: What ever you say miss.

Renjun gets up going to the kitchen...

••••••

Next day! (finnaly, its been so longggggg)

Your Pov:

I woke up and saw renjun hugging my waist. I was hecking red and not knowing what happened last night. All i know is sleeping after drinking a cup of water he gave me.

Me: U-uh Renjun let meh goooo.

Renjun: Let's sleep 5 more minutes..

He said it lazily.

He is really holding it tightly. Ouch its hurt.

Me: Uhm its hurt mr.

Renjun: O-oh sorry.

He lets go and i just get up from the bed. He is sitting with his crazy hair going on.

Me: Are you okay? You seemed having a nightmare last night. I couldn't really sleep. I heard you saying like 'don't leave me'. Is that the reason why you hugged me?

I asked him too much question. He must be uncomfortable with it. But im dying to know what the heck is going on.

Me: sorry if i made you uncomfortable.

He quickly held my hand and bring it to the living room. Which I don't know what is he doing. In silent, we both sat down facing each other.

Renjun: Yes i do. I do have a nightmare. I have that nightmare for a long time. Im still scared of it. Its always on my head.

Me: Could you explain more clearly? If u can't is fine.

Renjun: Well...The nightmare was my mom. She left me when im 8. Its causing of an accident. She was driving on the way to my school, then there was a bus came behind her and pushed her car. I saw it infront of my eyes. Infront of my friends and teachers eyes. She was clearly infront of all of u-us. I tried came near to her but my teacher is avoiding me in danger. I was crying and saying "dont leave me" with repeating in a thousand times...i-i thought they could help my mom. Surviving her from death. B-but its too late...

His eyes was starting in tears. Red teary eyes. I hugged him as a comfort.

Me: Hey hey. Its ok...It happened to me too. She left me wtih my dad. She made a special promise for me. I really miss her. She didn't survive from cancer...

We both cry in sadness of our own stories. I was sad hearing his. That means the mom that i met is a step mother. I hope she treats Renjun in a good way.

Renjun broke the hug and clean the tears he have from his eyes.

Renjun: Oh and u-um what are we gonna do for today. Is there anything cool?

He change the topic.

Me: Oh nice question. For tonight, there is a bar to join. An expensive bar. And a club which is a vip for people, my dad bought it for no reason, he really wanted us to enjoy this summer. Umm for afternoon till evening, there is a party. I don't know but it looks cool to join. They said like 7 handsome man is gonna sing over there—

She said it happily.

Renjun: Oooh yes. You better join it. Its a must.

Me: Did you join the singing?! Without telling me?!

Renjun: YAH! dont scream. If you want to know, u must come. Heheehhehe.

Me: Rat!

Me and Renjun are arguing about random stuff. When we both are tired, Renjun went off to shower...

•••••

We both have showered and eated. Renjun went outside to hang out with his friends. While me and the girls meet each other since its a long time no see.

We have an idea to meet at 11 in the morning at the Moomin's Cafe...

To be continued....

(A/N: HELLLO YALLL IM BACKKKK,AGAIN. lol. But what ever, im making another of the episode just incase if im not posting later...

Recently i got appendix ;)

Dat is sad. Just hope all went good. But hope you enjoy and thank you for reading. Byeeeeeeeeeeee stay safe roachesssss!!!!!)