☾︎ 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

Start from the beginning

"B-but... Korea has good universities too... Why there, why?!" Jaehyun almost teared up.

"I don't know... My parents decided to and I haven't strength to fight with them." Aeryn explained. "But you know that I always wanted to be good lawyer, to protect one and only truth, which is so hard in 21st century..."

"You are so clever you know? I don't know Aeryn... I'm so proud of you and I'm also hurt... How can I live without you huh? You can't even tie your hair normally how can you live by your own?" Jaehyun slightly chuckled.

"Ya! That was in childhood. Maybe I'll have roommate, hope it'll be handsome boy" Aeryn punched on his shoulder but when she said about boy and smirked, now Jaehyun punched her shoulder.

"Ya! You are still young!" Jaehyun shouted.

"Lee Jaehyun... I'm 19 years old! I mean 20 already? Soon is my birthday." Aeryn shrugged.

"Oh really! What are you going to do?" Jaehyun asked.

"Just normally... Firstly I'll be with my family I guess, then my cousins will come as always and lastly can I... spend time... with you?" Aeryn asked unsurely.

"You are an idiot. Of course you can! What kind of question is it?!" Jaehyun said.

"I don't know! You are already in a relationship and..." she looked down.

"You have no idea how Juyeon liked you? I mean, he even said that you are little sister to him." Jaehyun smiled.

"Then... I'll spend my birthday with you guys!" Aeryn jumped in excitement.

"Between... When are you leaving Korea?" tall boy asked sadly.

"I want to see everything there so I'll leave after my birthday." Aeryn said.

"You'll call me and text me right?" he asked.

"Of course! I'll ask everything about you and Juyeon! Oh right, I made a ship name for you guys!" Aeryn smiled. "JuJae..."

"JuJae... I like it" Jaehyun said and suddenly hugged Aeryn without thinking. "You don't know how much I'll miss you and your craziness. I always wanted to have sister and here you are!"

"Jaehyun... I wanted to say something again... This was in my plan." short girl looked up at him.

"You are so strange today... Okay, tell me." Jaehyun said as soon as they sat down.

"You are thinking that I didn't noticed how much you don't like your work? I get know you for too many years Jaehyun... You don't like or love your work. You gave up on your dream, but deeply in your heart, you still want to be an idol..." Aeryn said and Jaehyun looked down.

"Jaehyun, you are wasting your talent... Don't blame that accident on yourself! It wasn't your fault! I always wanted to say it, but I thought you'll realise it by your own. But you're still 'thinking'. You are born to be on the stage! I'm reading information about agencies for you... There are too many good agency that will take care of you. Soon I want to tell people that 'Lee Jaehyun. Yeap, that idol is my friend'. I'm not forcing you, I just want everything best for you okay? Think about it please Jae... And tell me, I'll send that information for you."

Aeryn looked Jaehyun in the eyes. She was right tho... Wasn't she? Jaehyun wanted it too but Aeryn pushed him to do that and he was glad.

"You are right... Send me that information. And Aeryn... I don't know how to thank you..." Jaehyun said.

"There is no reason to thank me... I was thinking that real friendship is only in books and movies, it's hard to find real friend today... So I decided to become that one friend. Guess I'm good at it?" She asked herself but Jaehyun nodded smiling.

"Yes, you are... No one and at the same time everyone deserves you. Everyone needs one Aeryn in their lifes." Jaehyun smiled and Aeryn smiled back.

"When I'll come back, you will be already an idol. Nothing more, nothing less. Got it?"

"Get it!"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★