Chapter 4

*Natasha's POV*

The boys and I went back to headquarters to get officially briefed by Fury. As we walked in, all eyes were on us as people moved to let us through. It is very rare to see all Avengers together at once, if you do its one of two things, 1) There is a war, 2) Something is going down. We walked into Fury's secure office as he began to talk.  "Okay, so you all will be going to Russia to shadow. The reason is because there as been multiple assassinations all say from a women dressed in black. She is extremely dangerous, and armed.  Is their anything you need to tell me before i give you your temporary identitys?"

I hesitate before I say, "I think the women is black is a sign directed towards me."

"Continue" Fury said looking interested, and somewhat confused.

"I remember them telling me if i ever went rouge, that i would know if they were after me. And I think that this is a sign that they know where i am, what i am, and they finally found a time that they can strike. I mean you're supposed to be "dead". And S.H.E.I.L.D is just getting back on its feet thanks to Colson, who is also suppose to be dead. What a great time." I said with more anger than i intended to use.

"You're right, this probably is a sign, but we dont know that for sure. Which is why, as of right now, I have decided to bring in The Winter Soldier" Fury said ignoring our groans, i mean this hits close to hme, and he also trained me, and shot me in the stomach.

"Okay, Natasha you will be Audrey, Clint is James, Stark is Joe, Banner is Howard, and Steve is Bucky. Sorry bout the names I wanted it to be special." Fury said in a non caring tone. Damn, could he take a chill pill

"Okay boys lets get to Russia"

AN: Should i make another story that is a love story, or is Natasha's and Clints budapest, or maybe just her time in the KGB? Let me know in the comments