Chapter 2

*Natasha POV*

I walked out of Furys office with rapid thoughts coming throught my head on how the KGB rose back without SHIELD, or me, noticing. I quicky leave headquarters and go back to my apartment. I close the blinds, lock the door, and get the classfied file out of my bag. As I read the file something comes to my mind. Does the KGB want to be noticed by me? I suddenly am rembered of a dark flashback.

*FLASHBACK*

"Natalia, we are pleased with your first mission going so well. You are truly talentedand gifted with your abilities" Mr.Peirce said.

"Thank you, sir" I said with my head down.

"Now, we have another task, if you will, for you. You are going to fight 3 other girls. If you succeed in defeating these girls you will be the new schwarze Witwe {Black Widow}" Mr,Peirce said as he informed me of my next task. "Will you be able to handle this task Natalia"

"Yes, sir" I said fearing the worst of being defeated, or even worse, killed for not completing a task.

"Okay, bring out the girls" Mr.Peirce said to a guard. Three girls came out and boy the looked petrified. I quickly out my guard up and was aware of my surroundings. The three girls eventually do the same. "Okay girls, you may start" He said with a dirty smirk on his evil face.

One of the girls lunge at me but i take her down in a split second. As i do this, another girl goes on my blind side and attacks me. As I'm take her down, she fights back. I suddenly realize what i must do. I put her in a choke hold, and look at Peirce. He only nods, that is my Que. I snap her neck in a split second. The last girl looks scared and runs away, i start after her but Peirce stops me. He motions to a guard, and the guard shoots her without hesitation.

"Congratulations Natalia, you re the new schwarze Witwe {Black Widow}. I must say im not suprised i knew you were special the day you first came here. But just know if you escape, for any reason, you will know when we are coming after you" Mr.Perice said.

*END OF FLASBACK*

I suddenly realize why these apprenses are happening. They are coming after me. They know. Im taken away from my thoughts when a lound bang comes from my door. I quickly get my gun and look through the peep hole. It was just the rest of the Avengers.

"Come on in guys, theres alot i need to fill you in on"