Pugazh and Rohini furrowed her eyes and asked, "Enna?$

"Menu! Saapadu! Solitingala?"

Rohini rolled her eyes, "Athellam solliyachu ma. Nee ketta paneer manchurian um solliyachu."

Sivaangi grinned satisfied with it and Rohini said, "Seri, oru half an hour aparam Kani akka vanthurvanga. Avunga mehndi potu vidren sonanga. Make up Pavitra pathurken solita. Decorations ellam Master, Sarath, Bala panranga. Vera enna? Aiyo!," she exclaimed and turned to Pugazh,

"Malai vangave illa, neenga poi vaangitu vaanga illana prach-"

"Iyoo Anni. Yen ivalo tension aaringa. Ithu en wedding, neenga enjoy pananum, tension aaga koodathu." Sivaangi said. Rohini exhaled at her comforting words and nodded before smiling at her.

"I can't believe you're getting married. Ippo than kutti kozhantha mathiri enga kalyanthula suthara mathiri iruku."

Sivaangi held her hand, "Neenga illana intha wedding ivalo smooth ah pogathu. Thanks anni,"

Rohini sighed, "Arambichitiya? Ethuku thanks sollanum nu oru vevastha illaya?"

Sivaangi giggled and Rohini shook her head. They conversed for some time. Half an hour later, true to her word, Kani akka and Ashwin came back.

"Ashwin!!" Sivaangi jumped. "Ennaku saree vangiyachu paakuringala?"

Rohini glared at her, "Adiye, avan paka koodathu."

Sivaangi looked at her confused, "Yen?"

"Yen la kekatha. Pakakoodathu."

Ashwin laughed and Sivaangi sighed. "Ung. logic la logic eh illa."

Kani said, "Sonna kelu. First time antha saree la pakumbothu antha feel eh thani. Athunala than solrom."

Sivaangi looked at him curiously, "Ivar thaniya irukombothe sight adika maataru. Ellar munadiyum adipara?"

Ashwin raised an eyebrow, "Naa sight adikarthilla nu yaar sonna?"

Sivaangi was silent as a tint of pink appeared on her cheeks and Pugazh groaned,

"Yebba dei, intha mathiri romance lam Saroja Devi kalathilye expire aaiduchu."

"Anne!" Sivaangi exclaimed but he was too busy sorting out flowers and decorations. Ashwin noticed how everyone was drowned in work of their own and silently pulled Sivaangi out of the room and into the corner of the hallway.

"Ashwineyy! Enna panringa? Namma thaniya irukartha patha enga anni enna uyiroda pothachiruva."

Ashwin looked at her and said, "Unnaku oru gift vechrken. Vendama?"

Sivaangi's eyes widened, "Gift ah? Ennathu?"

He cleared his throat and said, "Thali vanga ponen la. Anga onnu vanginen unnaku."

He pulled out a purple parchment paper from his pocket and she could make out something heavy inside it. "Konjam old fashioned. Konjam cheesy. Adjust paniko."

He opened the parchment paper and two silver anklets sat there, jingling when he shifted his hand. Sivaangi gasped lightly, her eyes trailing over the shimmering silver. She didn't know what to say.

Ashwin asked, "Pudichirintha?"

Sivaangi responded by throwing her arms around him and burying her face in his shoulder. She had to tiptoe to reach there and he hugged her back, inhaling her flowery scent. "I love it. Thank you so much." she said, her voice muffled by his shirt.

He pulled her back and kneeled down to her feet, he looped one of the anklets around her ankle, his fingers brushing against her supple skin. Her heart filled with love and admiration. He did the same for the other foot. Once he stood up, Sivaangi jumped in her place, giggling loudly.

Ashwin hugged her again, and she asked. "Sound nalla iruka la?" and stomped her foot again, the bells in the anklets clanging against each other and his heart made the same noise.

He smiled, "Yes. Now I can hear you whenever you run to me," and kissed the tip of her nose. She kissed him properly, gripping the collar of his shirt. As he pushed her against the wall, her anklets sounded again, reminding her of his love like a constant melody in her ears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hi hi makkale!

pretty short chapter,i know. next chapter will be bigger to make up for it.

hope you guys liked it and it wasn't confusing!

leave a comment if you liked and thank you so much for reading!

love,
sai.