Tank, and Betrayal

Start from the beginning

He notices the bags "So what's going on here Han and Gisele walk forward holding bags Tej said "Figured out they're hittin' an army base in Spain" They drop their bags "Border patrol ID'd Shaw's men crossing through last night" Han and Gisele walk to them Han said, "Hobbs and Riley went to lock down the base" They hand shake "They're gonna meet us there" Brian ask "Where's Dom, and C/n"?

Gisele said, "Dom wasn't going without you, and C/n is just there" I wave at Brian then nod my head to where Dom is Brian walks up to me said "Hey" I fist bump him said "Welcome back" Brian walks pass me he went over to Dom who leans by his new car staring at Brian's car Brian looks to me said "You might want to listen".

So I walk over and stood next to him as Brian looks to Dom "I found out what happened to Letty, and Y/n" That got mine and Dom's attention I look at Brian and ask "What happen" But Brian said "It's all my fault" I look saw Dom get up look to Brian and said "Brian, whatever you found out, that's for you" I stare at Dom "What we're about to do now is for them" Brian sighs I pat on him on the shoulder he looks to me I said "We'll get them back man" I smile at him.

3rd POV

At the military base Luke and a General are walking the General said, "We got four teams on overwatch, sniper spotters in roosts north and south of the target" Luke said, "Just keep all your men out of sight" He looks around "When they drive that truck in here I wanna come crashing down on them like the walls of Jericho".

Suddenly Riley calls "Hobbs" He and the General look "Just caught this one disabling the perimeter security system" Riley is walking with Adolfson in cuffs Luke stares at him then looks at the General and said, "Your house is compromised" General looks at Luke and ask, "What are you suggesting" Luke said "I ain't suggesting, we follow protocol, we move the component out".

He looks to Riley "Shaw thinks it's here, we're gonna get it outta here before he arrives" Luke looks to the General "Stealth and speed are gonna be our two best friends" He looks back to Riley "We're gonna protect our little egg, move it out of the henhouse, then we're gonna wait for that goddamn fox to arrive".

C/n POV

We're currently in a plane heading for Spain I was leaning against my car cross arms then Tej came in said "I just got word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base" He walks pass "It's time" I get up said "We should get ready" But Brian said "Something's not right" He gets up "He wanted us to find that guy" He walks pass "Think about it, Interpol—you were face to face with him".

We all gather around Roman ask "Brian, so what are you saying" Brian said "Braga said the only way you get near Shaw is if he wants you to" We all stay silent for a bit I said "Unless Shaw's waiting to move" Dom thinking ask "Tej, where's that component" Tej said "They're moving it to a secure location" We all look at each other having the same thought Dom said "Shaw ain't hittin' that base" Brian shaking his head said "He's hittin' the convoy".

Y/n POV

We're currently driving on the dirt road then went up to the highway behind the convoy I was standing next to Letty then Owen, and Jah both stand up Owen said, "Let's go" Denlinger press the gas we speed up and hit the army car in front of us making it hit the truck.

Jah holding a machine gun climb on top first then fires his gun killing the men inside Owen climb up moves pass Jah then jumps onto the truck while Denlinger move the car to the side I climb up the ladder to the top I turn and help Letty up.

3rd POV

Back at the base the General looks at the computer then moves out of the room walking around the corner said, "We've got a report, the convoy's under attack" Luke said, "Get a chopper now" The General moves.