c a l m d o w n

details

.

y/n is pregnant but it's not vinnie's child

.
y/n's pov

shock was the first thing i felt when i looked down at the test. 2 lines on the first one and "pregnant" on the second one. i knew it wasn't vinnie's the moment i started feeling symptoms and took the test. me and vinnie rarely have sex mainly because we're both so busy and he goes to seattle a lot to see his family. my test says 3-4 weeks and me and vinnie haven't had sex in 8 weeks so i already concluded it wasn't his. i knew who's it was but i don't know how i would approach him or vinnie mainly because he's very close to vinnie. now you may be wondering how i got pregnant with someone else's baby so let me tell you. vinnie was going to seattle for a week to visit his family and i stayed here, i only go to seattle every other time he goes so this was one of the times i stayed. it was michaels birthday and thomas and alex were throwing a big party with him. all of the hype house, former members of hype, sway and our friends who weren't apart of those groups so jett, boof, liza, dj, saul, grace and cavern. i had talked to vinnie earlier and told him good night since i was probably going to be drunk by the time he usually calls me to say goodnight. also to tell him i'll see him tomorrow since he was coming back home tomorrow. one drink led to 2 drinks which led to 10 which led to 15 and then i lost count. i just kept drinking until i passed out apparently? i don't know that's what mia and kouvr told me. i do kind of sort of remember one thing but it was really foggy. i remember jett carrying me upstairs and liza helping me change. but i woke up with jett in our bed and our clothes off...

(i'm only using jett because he's vinnie's best friend and it fits with the story)

i've always been one to remember sex. i mean i remember almost every detail from when i first lost my virginity 4 years ago so i know i gave him consent. i never told vinnie, one it would crush him and two i didn't know how to approach it. now here we are 4 weeks later with a positive pregnancy test and a fetus that's not my boyfriends. i put the pregnancy test in my hoodie pocket and walked out into our room to see vinnie sitting on the bed with hera scrolling through tiktok. he notices me and looks up at me smiling. oh how that adorable face will probably be tears in 5 minutes.

v: hey love

y/n: hey vin. can we talk?

v: yeah sure what's up

i debate on wether i should tell him or just give him the test.

i decide on giving him the test and i see his face light up which breaks my heart. then i see his smile drop when he see's the "3-4" weeks.

v: y/n.. we haven't had sex in 2 months. i was in seattle 4 weeks ago, don't tell me you-

he couldn't even finish the sentence before looking up at me as i look away.

v: y/n don't fucking tell me you cheated on me while i was gone.

y/n: i'm sorry v

v: i cannot fucking believe you y/n. who's is it?

y/n: jett's...

that's when he loses it.

v: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS Y/N MY BESTFRIEND!?

y/n: vinnie calm down

v: CALM DOWN? YOU FUCKED MY BESTFRIEND AND HE GOT YOU PREGNANT AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?

y/n: i was blacked out drunk!

v: oh so you're saying he took advantage of you?

y/n: no.. i say ashamed of myself

v: SO THEN WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?

y/n: vinnie please, people downstairs can hear

v: GOOD, FUCKING LET THEM HEAR

we're both crying at this point. vinnie's crying because i cheated on him and i'm crying because vinnie's yelling at me. vinnie remembers jett is downstairs and he runs downstairs obviously wanting to beat the shit out of him.

v: i cannot believe you jett

j: what? he asked confused

v: YOU FUCKED MY GIRL AND GOT HER PREGNANT

j: pregnant..?

jett looks over at me for confirmation and i nod my head in response. majority of the house is downstairs and they're all shocked at this news obviously not knowing me and jeff did more than hug.

v: you know what i'm done. y/n i don't care if jett doesn't want that baby and you're a single mom you know what you did was wrong and we're done. jett i thought you were my best friend but i guess not, i'll go find a new one because we're done too.

all of the house at this point was giving dirty looks and looking at me and jett with death stares.

y/n: um jett i can just raise this baby on my own, i want an abortion but i don't have the money for it and my insurance won't cover it. please don't give me money for it because i won't have a way to pay you back. guys i'll just find somewhere else to live thanks for letting me stay here. i say as i walk up the stairs to pack my stuff.

that's really the only reason i was staying here with vinnie and the rest of the house, i was low on money and couldn't afford apartment rent on my own. i have no family here and all my friends live in my home state. i'm sure the ones i have here in la want nothing to do with me so my only option is moving back home and pick up a few more jobs and raise this baby on my own.

————————————————————————
double update bc why not. y'all want a part 2?
————————————————————————