Dawn Wing

This OC belongs to Whiskey_Wolf_Arts

(I'll do my best to be harsh, however I'm not too good at it lol.)

Name: Dawn Wing

This is a lovely name! However, I can't see how -Wing fits in with her personality or appearance. Dawn- is a great prefix, though, and they do fit together nicely.

Gender: Female

All right!

Rank: Keeper

Neat! I'd love to hear what all the roles mean.

Age: Fifty-two moons

The equivalent of being in her mid-thirties.

Guild: Guild of Wolves

WolfGuild cats are generally lean and strong, and good hunters. Their territory consists of Hemlock Ridge, Rising Sun Ridge, and the Deer Valley in between.

Okay! A valley clan/guild!

They prey mostly upon rabbits and birds, but can bring down fawns or small deer when other prey is scarce.

Is their territory forested? These seem like they'd live in the shelter of vegetation, mostly arboreal animals.

They other Guilds in the area are FishGuild, FoxGuild, and HawkGuild.

They were originally a gigantic group of cats known as the Great Settlement. The Great Settlement was a huge colony of feral cats who lived in the forest. The last Keeper, Wild Crow, had died, and the High Warden, Snowshadow, became Keeper after her. He was a tyrannical leader, and under his dominion the Settlement began to die. Wolfsight, a young Warden, saw the ruin that was coming upon them, and organized a revolution. It was successful, and Snow Shadow was overthrown, but the Settlement was thrown into uneasy turmoil.

I'd recommend having a reason for the Great Settlement to be living in the forest, and why their society is set up that way! For instance, maybe there was once a bustling town nearby, however, after a natural disaster many pets escaped/were abandoned, and, over time, migrated there.

Snowshadow is a very similar name to Snowsnout. If you're including them both in a story, it may end up being confusing and/or looking for a connection that isn't there.

It does make sense that there would be turmoil after the revolution. Realistically, no one will ever agree on anything lol. Some would have their old system deeply engraved into them, while others would be eager for a change. Some would just love it for the excitement, while others would hate it for the same reason. Yet more would just follow along with friends/family/popular opinion.

Starhaven then foresaw a great danger coming upon the forest, and split the Settlement into four groups, organizing the cats into Guilds according to their various skills. They chose four wardens as Keepers of the new Guilds, and they became Wolf Sight, Fox Fur, Fish Claw, and Hawk Storm.

Starhaven is a pretty good name! However, I would imagine that they would be met with resistance. Was it strictly skill-based, or did they take into consideration the relationships  between the cats? 

It would create animosity/reluctance in fighting between them, though, which is interesting!

The four Keepers led their cats across the mountains to the territories where they currently reside, in the forested land between the ranges of the Silent Mountains and the Sleeping Mountains, known to humans as the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Tennessee.