Chapter 5~Make It Stop...

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ANGST! LOTS OF ANGST! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

You try to attack Kiora with your axe,But she keeps dodging. While trying to attack,you were laughing as if you were insane. Kiora attacked you with her elbow, causing you to fly backwards. "Too Slow." She said. You got up,And kept FAILING at trying to attack Kiora or Lisza. You turned to (R/N),Who was just standing there,Whispering the same sentance "I dont wanna fight you..." You chuckled,She was an open target. And ran to hit her,Only to be attacked by Lisza's Rift. "(R/N)! What are you doing?!" Kiora yelled in confusion "I dont wanna hit her." (R/N) Snapped back "But its the only way she can only regain contr-" Lisza said "QUIET" You screamed as you got back up. (R/N) Looked at you horrified..."JUST BE QUIET AND FIGHT ME!!!"

In...Someplace...

You were inside a void,Not a Black void just...a void...You saw on screen of how much harm you were doing...You hated it...Every last second of it,Like a headache that wouldn't go away...It hurted so badly,Physically and Mentally. Then within the void...You saw the Form of someone who gave you life but never met...Your Mother. "Mom?" You said quietly..."My Little Angel...Why are you letting this cruel person control you like your his doll?" She asked. Your eyes shook a bit...'I...Trusted him...But he took away all I had left of my self..." You replied "(Y/N)...Trusting those type of people will get you killed..." She said. Tears ran down your face...Your words sounding Sad. "Now...*Hic*...He's making me kill my friends...!" Those were the last words you said before your eyes ran with tears like a waterfall. Oddly,Your Sadness was fighting the influence of the power Infinite was using to control you...Then,Suddenly...

Reality

You screamed in something that sounded like agony and misrey,As tears were running down...Kiora and Lisza and (R/N) looked at you...You were somehow back in your real form. You dropped to the floor crying and grabbing your arms. "INFINITE! *Sob* JUST...stop...i dont wanna *sob* fight the people i trust..." You said in sadness. (R/N) walked over to you and knelt down,wiping your tears. "Hey,Dont cry...I dont like to see you sad..." (R/N) said "Gimme a Big smile." Your tears started to stop...You then hugged (R/N) for comfort. "Im sorry (R/N),Kiora,Lisza...I never ment to..." (R/N) hugged back and said "Its Okay....We'll stay with you..." "You felt the warm embrace of (R/N)'s Hug. But...Something tells me...

I t ' s n o t o v e r , y e t . . .

|End of Chapter 5|