"You can't just hunt them down without any help." Derek stood in front of me, leaving no personal space. "Trust me, I know how to handle hunters, I've done it my whole life." The wind blew just hard enough for the smell of rotten flesh to travel through us. When I find the smell, I make a run for it. Dodging everything, fallen trees, branches, rocks, amazingly the guys keep up with me.

When I reach the end of the trail, a river stands in my way. Everything was still, you couldn't hear animals nearby, or the traffic. I walk further down the river, and see two bodies floating. "Dear god.." Deucalion whispers. I make my way into the water, I'm stopped by Peter. "The waters too deep, you'll drown.." Getting his hand off of me, I move over. "I'd rather risk my life handing their bodies to their families than their life."

Without hesitation, I take my shoes, and warm up jacket off, leaving me in my practice clothes from early this morning. I dive in the icy cold water, didn't take me long to reach them and pull them to the shore. Peter grabs the first body, while Deucalion takes the other. Derek gives me his hand, and helps me up, "Thanks." I rush to the bodies, and I instantly feel a sharp pain in my heart.

Luke and Bridget lay faced up on the dirt, their skin was a light gray color. They had been stabbed brutally by some knifes, and shot with multiple bullets. The temperature lowered, making the lake around us foggier, and our breaths heavier. I grabbed them one at time, whimpering very quietly. The guys stood around me, guarding them. "Je suis tellement désolé due ce qui me she pass à vous, je aurais dû être là avec vous." I whisper to them. "Je vous promets que je vais kes trouver." Deucalion turned around from watch, knowing what I meant.

"You don't have to stay, I'll be fine." I held Bridgets hands, turning her rings around her finger. "No you won't, no one knows how to deal with death." Derek stands beside me, watching my face. "I do." When I feel a tear come down my cheek, I stop it from trailing down.

I stayed there the whole night, they wouldn't leave so they stayed too. I fell asleep beside Luke's body, remembering what happen last night. I realize that I didn't check in with Emma, "I know." She scares me, making me drop my phone. "I could feel your pain." She kneels next to Bridget, taking the pieces of hair away from her face. "When are you going to bury them.."

"I'm not. I'm giving them to their family, it's the most I can do after taking their children away from them." Realizing that I'm cold, Derek came back with a bigger jacket for me. "School starts in an hour, you don't have to go if you don't want too." Emma and him share a weak smile, "I'm not, your mother has plans for me today. I probably wont show up to school this whole week." I ignored Emma's confused face.

After we brought Luke and Bridget's body into my car, I made sure to call their families before I arrive uninvited.

We stopped at Bridget's house, just 30 minutes away from the city. "I didn't know she lived in this part of town?" We drove passed rows and rows of colorful tress, until the very last house.

It wasn't your typical middle class house, but a lot nicer than the Hale's that's for sure. Her parents were waiting for me by the front door, "I'm so sorry Mr. & Mrs. Hudson." They didn't seem hurt, probably because there're waiting to cry later, or they cried before we got here. I open my trunk, pulling out a white blanket with her body wrapped in it. One of the workers, came a took her inside the house, "We had a casket ready for her before you came." She stands beside her husband at all times, carrying a white handkerchief that belonged to him.

All white decorations, with a beige drapes, and soft brown rugs. Pictures were hanged on the walls, all their children in order of oldest to youngest, Bridget being the youngest child. Their was a center piece in the middle of the foyer, a grand spiral stair case wrapped the side of the house. "This way.." Their butler led us to the living room, passing their master chief kitchen, and their massive backyard.