Chapter 6- Attack of the Slayers

I get ready, Allistair says, "Finally, after two years of planning, it finally ends, you finally end, now kill him!" They all attack, I dodge all I can but get hit by Goliath and sliced by Bone, then jump over Ben and shoot a web at his foot and pull, making him faceplant and I land, then catch a fist from Goliath and add venom blast, he falls down and I jump up and punch him in the face, then go invisible, Ghost goes visible, "Where'd he-," I kick him in the face into a wall, "Go!" I shoot venom blast at Ben and he dodges, then I get out my stingers to engage with Bone, I hold back, push up and uppercut him in the face with my foot, then swing him by his foot into Goliath very hard, I sense something and catch a fist from Ben, "You don't need to do this, you don't need to be the monster he made you, you can choose to be better, you are Ben Reilly!" "No I'm not!" Ghost hits me in the side and Ben headbuts me and punches me in the gut, then attaches a web and swings me into Goliath, he squeezes, "Agh! I've heard of hugs but this is ridiculous," I venom blast and push off, but dodge some spikes from Bone and get punched by Ghost multiple times and kicked, then turn around and get uppercutted by Ben and smashed down to the ground by Goliath, he picks me up by the ankle and smashes me down like a ragdoll a couple times, I cough up some blood and Ben and Ghost punches me into a wall, I get about halfway imbedded in it and fall down, "Ugh, this sucks," Harry says, "Get up Peter," I look at Harry, "Harry, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you," he smiles, "It's okay, I I get ready, Allistair says, "Finally, after two years of planning, it finally ends, you finally end, now kill him!" They all attack, I dodge all I can but get hit by Goliath and sliced by Bone, then jump over Ben and shoot a web at his foot and pull, making him faceplant and I land, then catch a fist from Goliath and add venom blast, he falls down and I jump up and punch him in the face, then go invisible, Ghost goes visible, "Where'd he-," I kick him in the face into a wall, "Go!" I shoot venom blast at Ben and he dodges, then I get out my stingers to engage with Bone, I hold back, push up and uppercut him in the face with my foot, then swing him by his foot into Goliath very hard, I sense something and catch a fist from Ben, "You don't need to do this, you don't need to be the monster he made you, you can choose to be better, you are Ben Reilly!" "No I'm not!" Ghost hits me in the side and Ben headbuts me and punches me in the gut, then attaches a web and swings me into Goliath, he squeezes, "Agh! I've heard of hugs but this is ridiculous," I venom blast and push off, but dodge some spikes from Bone and get punched by Ghost multiple times and kicked, then turn around and get uppercutted by Ben and smashed down to the ground by Goliath, he picks me up by the ankle and smashes me down like a ragdoll a couple times, I cough up some blood and Ben and Ghost punches me into a wall, I get about halfway imbedded in it and fall down, "Ugh, this sucks," I shakily stand up, then limp towards them, "Ben! You can choose to be a hero!" "Like you! You were the reason my mom died!" I dodge some spikes but get webbed and pulled right into Goliath's fist and go flying into a wall, I slump down, "Ben, listen to me, please, I tried saving her, I really did, but I was too slow, too weak, I was ashamed that I couldn't save her, I had nightmares for a week!" They slowly walk to me, "But besides that, you are Ben Reilly, you have to believe that, I believe it," Allistair says, "Bone, finish him," "With pleasure," he's about to stab me when Ben gets in front and holds it back, I smile, he pushes back and kicks him and he goes flying into Goliath, he helps me up, "I'm so sorry," I smile, "It's okay, you're here on my side, all that counts," Allistair says, "What are you doing Scarlet, finish him!" "My name isn't Scarlet Spider," he takes off his mask and throws it on the ground, "It's Ben Reilly," he sighs, "I'm sorry, kill them," we walk out and I get out my stingers, "Plan?" "Yeah, you face Goliath and Ghost, Bones mine," I smile, "Let's do it partner," we attack, I dodge Goliath's punches and jump up and kick him in the face, then add venom blast, he goes smoking and goes down, but I get hit into a wall, then I go invisible for Ghost, he goes visible and I punch him a couple times and uppercut him, then slam him to the ground and venom blast him, he's out, I see Ben having some trouble and kick Bone Spider in the face, then help Ben up, "What now?" "Now we get them in their pods," I nod and we do so, then Allistair comes out with a syringe. Ben says, "It's over dad, give up," he starts chuckling, "Did you really think I didn't have a back up plan? You of all people should know I plan ahead," I ask, "And what is your backup plan?" "Just in case you were able to defeat them or turn him against me, I created a serum that will give me the powers of all the spider slayers combined, observe," I shoot a web but he's already injected himself, but I manage to take the empty syringe, we watch as he changed into a monster twice the twice and buffyness as Goliath with metal skin, bones sticking out, black and white like Ghost Spider, "Behold Spider-Man, you're doomsday, Deathslinger!"