Part 31~ everyboys being asked!

Ayaka: this question was from Derpy0Hero !

Robin: and it was this question; Why do you guys like (Y/n)? ...... Can I go first? Well.. She's beautiful, caring, and she... She is... U-ugh..

Chrom: R-Robin..?

Robin: gu-guhaaah!!!! *flies away because of the nose blood*

Ayaka: ....... Well that happened..

Marth: can I go next 'friend'? *looks at Ayaka*

Ayaka: *glares at Marth* .. Fine.

Marth: well, the reason why I really like her, it's because her skills, her cuteness, her fighting style, her--

Ayaka: alright. How about you Ike? You like (Y/n) too don't you?

Ike: ... I really like her because her reactions are too cute..

Mario: oh that's-a right! Every boys like-a her because she's cute-a!

Luigi: that's-a true Mario!

Meta Knight: ... Why are you all--?

Shulk: look Meta Knight, were being asked so you have to answer..

Meta Knight: .... I-I can't say it.

Ayaka: then write it down on the paper, *gives Meta Knight a note and a pen*

Meta Knight: *looks at it then takes it*

Marth: well he's starting to write it down..

Ayaka: *takes the note* ohh... That is very true...

Ike: what did he say?

Ayaka: well.. She is very beautiful than the other girl fighters here..

ZS Samus: *chuckles* I think that is true, she is very beautiful than us.

Peach: yeah! She is very cute and all, but she's good at fighting either!

Zelda: fufu, she is popular for the boys after all..

Shulk: me next? Oh alright, well, it's because..---

Ayaka: alright Monado boy I know what will you say, you'll say I like her because she's cute and all but beautiful at the same time blah blah blah..

Shulk: ....... It's because She is very nice than the other girls here, and plus, she is also strong!

Lucina: stronger than me, I would say..

Ayaka: So.. Pit and Dark Pit.. Alright Pit, why do you like (Y/n)?

Pit: huh? What a sudden question there... Hm... Oh I know! Her personalities can make a lot friend a lot faster! I'm really glad we became best friend!

Dark Pit: ....... Well... She is cute but... .... I really like her face getting red and all..

Ayaka: so you like the tsundere version of (Y/n)?

Dark Pit: heh. I would take that as a yes...

Ayaka: ohh~ alright my Ness-kun!! Why do you like (Y/n)?

Ness: *was swinging his bat* hm? Oh, it's because just staying right beside her is fun! She's also warm when she hugs me, she's like a part of my family!

Ayaka: d'aww~ alrighty, Link the hero of.. What ever. Why do you like (Y/n) so much that it makes you want to make her jealous so much?

Link: shut up (Y/n). Well the reason why is, she is very adorable! When she comforts, it makes my bad feeling get away from my mind, she's like a goddess..

Ayaka: she is a goddess you know that? *chuckles* anyways! I hope Derpy0Hero liked this! And now.. ANSWERING THE QUESTION IS DONE! *epic explosion*