181. Finish What You Started

Start from the beginning

"Dumbass," Kageyama said, both worried and annoyed, as he stepped into the shower and saw the state Hinata was now in. He was a little pale and breathing heavily. His scent being swirled Round the shower by the steam from the hot water.

"You should have gotten out," he said as he turned the faucet to cold.

Hinata turned to him and buried his face into his chest, and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I was waiting for you," he mumbled.

Kageyama rolled his eyes and shoved Hinata under the cold water.

"It's cold," Hinata said and pushed himself back against Kageyama.

Kageyama could feel his rut taking over and knew it was probably a good idea to get out of the shower. He felt Hinata's body get heavy against him. He quickly decided to help him sit down on the shower floor.

"Stay here," he said as he stepped out of the shower. He walked over to the counter and grabbed his bottle of rut suppressants. Opening the bottle and pouring a couple into the palm of his hand. He drank some water from the sink faucet and took his suppressants.

Suddenly he heard a faint sigh and felt a pair of wet arms wrap around him from behind. 

"I told you to stay," He said as he turned and ended up having Hinata's wet head of hair pressed against his chest.

"Help," Hinata said quietly. Kageyama could feel the heat coming off of him and felt a tinge of fear as he worried that Hinata's heat was making him overheat again. He turned back to the counter and grabbed the box of suppressant patches, and grabbed one out of the box.  He pulled the paper off the adhesive and stuck the patch on the opposite side of Hinata's neck that didn't have his permanent mark.

He picked Hinata up, and Hinata wrapped his legs around Kageyama's waist. Kageyama carried Hinata back to their bed and laid him down. Then he turned and went back into the bathroom to turn the shower off. He went back to the bedroom and saw Hinata curled up in a ball with his arms wrapped around his waist. Kageyama walked over to the bed and laid down next to him, and pulled him into his arms. Hinata nuzzled himself against him.

"Does it hurt?" Kageyama asked and gently rubbed circles on his back.

"A little, but it's getting better," Hinata replied quietly.

Kageyama felt relief knowing that Hinata wasn't overheating.

~🖤🔞ⓈⓂ︎ⓊⓉ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⓈ ⒽⒺⓇⒺ🔞🖤~

Laying there for a few minutes, Kageyama thought Hinata had fallen asleep. That was until Hinata began to move and wriggle his way out of his arms.  He sat up and nudged Kageyama to lay on his back; then, he sat on him, straddling his lap and resting his hands on Kageyama's stomach.

Kageyama placed his hands on Hinata's hips. He looked into his eyes and noticed that they were still glazed over, a leftover sign from his heat. He sat up, making Hinata sit on his lap, and pulled him into a kiss as Hinata wrapped his legs around Kageyama's waist pressing himself closer against him. Kageyama felt the tip of Hinata's dick bump against his stomach. Kageyama took a hand and wrapped it around Hinata's Dick, making him moan into the kiss and slide his tongue in, trying to gain some control.
Kageyama squeezed his hand a bit tighter before stroking his hand up and down and biting Hinata's lip. Hinata ran his fingers down Kageyama's back.

Kageyama groaned as he pushed Hinata back and forced him down onto the bed. He released his hand from around his dick and broke the kiss. He leaned his head down into Hinata's neck.