4) Yeah, it really isn't

Start from the beginning

"During a luncheon, the group debates the ethics of cloning and the creation of the park with Dr Malcolm giving a harsh warning about the implications of genetic engineering as a whole. The group is then joined by Hammonds grandchildren Lex and Tim Murphy for a tour of the park while Hammond oversees the trip from the parks control room."

"The tour does not go as planned with most of the dinosaurs failing to appear and the group encountering a sick Triceratops. The tour is cut short as a tropical storm approaches Isla Nublar. Most of the park employees evacuate on a boat to the mainland while the visitors return to their electric tour vehicles except Sattler who stays with the park's veterinarian to study the Triceratops."

"Jurassic Park's lead computer programmer Dennis Nedry has been bribed by Dodgson, a man working for Hammonds corporate rival, to steal valuable fertilized embryos. Nedry deactivates the park security system to gain access to the embryo storage room where he stored the embryos inside the canister disguised as Barbasol shaving cream supplied by Dodgson. Because of Nedry, the power goes out in the tour vehicles to become stuck." I smirked at the next thing I was going to say.

"Most of the Park's electric fences are deactivated as well allowing the Tyrannosaurus to escape and attack the tour group. Grant, Lex, and Tim escape while the Tyrannosaurus injures Malcolm and devours Gennaro." Brooklynn covers her mouth and Kenji grabs her arm.

"On his way to deliver the embryos to the islands, Doc's Nedry becomes lost in the rain, crashes his Jeep Wrangler and is killed by a Dilophosaurus. Sattler assists the park's warden Robert Muldoon in a search for survivors but they only find an injured Malcolm before the Tyrannosaurus returns." Ben whimpers. I smiled at him.

"Grant, Tim, and Lex take shelter in a treetop. Later they discover the broken shells of dinosaur eggs. Grant concluded that the dinosaurs have been breeding which occurs because of their frog DNA. West African bullfrogs can change their sex in a single-sex environment allowing the dinosaurs to do so as well proving Malcolm right." I told them

"Ian Malcom is always right." Darius said. "Yep." I agreed. I continued.

"Unable to decipher Nedry's code to reactivate the security system Hammond in the Parks chief engineer Ray Arnold opted to reboot the entire park system, the group shut down the park's grid and retreated to an emergency bunker while Arnold headed to a maintenance shed to complete the rebuilding process."

"When Arnold fails to return Sattler and Muldoon and head to the shed to discover the shutdown has deactivated the remaining fences and released the Raptors. Muldoon distracts the Raptors while Sattler goes to turn the power back on before being attacked by Raptor and discovering Arnold's severed arm."

"Ew!" Brooklynn said.

"Meanwhile, Muldoon is caught off-guard and killed by the other two Raptors. Grant, Tim, and Lex finally reach the visitor center. Grant heads out to look for Sattler leaving Tim and Lex inside."

"Now why would you do that? That's just stupid." Kenji says. "Shhh!" Brooklynn told him.

"Tim and Lex are pursued by the Raptors in an industrial kitchen but they escape and join Grant and Sattler. Lex restores full power from the control room allowing the group to call Hammond who in turn calls for help. The group is cornered by the Raptors but they are able to escape when the Tyrannosaurus suddenly appears and kills the Raptors."

"Hammond arrives in a jeep with Malcolm and the entire group escapes. The entire group boarded the helicopter to leave the island." I finished. They all looked at me like I was crazy. Except Darius, he already knew the story.

"Well... good night." I said and walked to the elevator.

***

Today we went to drive gyrospheress. I was wearing a brown tank top and some blue jeans. There were dinosaurs up ahead and we got to follow them.