Sarvente - Abilities

Portal creation: Sarvente can summon a portal/gateway during Gospel as shown in the background of the Gospel level.

Immortality: Sarvente has lived for centuries and does not have the need to consume food in order to function. It is unknown how she gained her immortality.

Demon morphing: Sarvente has the ability to morph into a demon after beating Zavodila in Story Mode on hard or alt difficulty. Her demon form was strong enough to defeat to the point where he behaved.

Flight: Sarvente has the ability to fly as shown in the Gospel level.

Superhuman strength: Sarvente has the ability to carry Ruv despite him weighing more than her

Illusionary magic: Sarvente has the ability to conjure illusions. She made an illusionary copy of the church for Ruv to his aesthetic liking as a gift for mastering his own song, Zavodilla.

Object creation: Sarvente has the ability to summon and make money and needs using her powers. However, there is a limit to her abilities. Depending on how big the objects she summons or how much she uses her power, she gets extremely fatigue.

Bulletproof durability: Sarvente does not get hurt by bullets. Instead, they could be ricochetted off.

Regenerative healing factors: Sarvente can regenerate easily and quickly from fatal disease. However, it takes a bit of time for her to heal from small colds and injuries.