Cullens X M! Reader .Part 3.

Part 3 finaly done.

-----------------------------------------------------------

.

Walking back home (Y/N) didn't know what to think about the situation he was in.

.

First Cullens, the family that first lied to him and then wanted his help...

.

Then he met two shifters- one made his car set on fire and the other saved his life....

.

The warmth in his chest was distracting enough to make his emotions take control of his facial expression, leaving it half smiling and half scared- for sure looking like a psychopath or a killer that lives in the woods.

.

Meanwhile, Jacob stopped running, lost in the middle of the unfamiliar woods- he just saved a scared vampire and wasn't guilty about it nor disgusted by his cold touch on his body, the eyes he looked at weren't bloody red or that annoying golden yellow like Bellas.

.

He didn't know what was going on with him.

.

That was when Seth found him, the smaller wolf broke him out of the trance by saying it was quite late and they needed to come back somehow before it gets too dark.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

.

Brown fur of the wolf catches the attention of Bella that sat on the light up weranda steps as Edward stood next to her, a mind reading vampire read Jacob's thoughts knowing he had conflict in his mind. Placing a hand on his wife shoulder she looked at him knowing something must happen.

.

"There was an accident and they weren't able to talk."

.

"What do you mean there was an accident? Tell me what you know."

.

At that second Alice showed up, probably already seeing what would happen in the future after Jacob drove away on his bike to find the old member of their family.

.

"Jacob found what he was looking for but it wasn't in good circumstances."

.

After that pixie haired girl hopped down the stairs with a smile to have both wolves clothes to change into.

.

It didn’t take them long to get dressed and walk inside the house heading to the living room where everyone was waiting to hear the news.

.

"How did it go? "

.

"It didn't. Seth nearly got hit by a car just because he didnt listen when I told him to stay. Then it caught on fire and the person inside of it was trapped. I needed to step in.'' It wasn't hard to see that the younger boy was conflicted with himself so they decided to give him some time to calm down.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

.

When sun rose up and cold wind with darkness disappear from the nearly quiet forest, if it wasn't for all the animals that lived inside it, was replaced by a wave of light and warmth signaling start of the new day, Jacob went for a run to get back his bike and maybe meet the unusual vampire to talk just like Cullens wanted- well only if he didn't run away already.