Venting is a thing!

Start from the beginning

Momo: Let's look around a little more!

They began once again looking over the class. Each one of them looked under the desk and in the bags only to find nothing. However, under the seats was something written but no one even came on the idea to look at it.

Bakugo: Fucking Use it!

Todoroki: I don't think we have another choice.

Tokoyami did as he was told and the moment he did that everything went south. The laser grid I had installed activated immediately and it was only covering the whole area around the desk meaning it would kill anyone standing around it.

The body was cut into pieces and the boy couldn't even scream. This was how fast it cut threw his body serving pieces and only leaving chunks off it back. Only reminds of the once hero in training were left on the ground. Thanks to the switch being on the laser gird was still on.

Kirishima: NOOO TOKOBRO!!!

Todoroki: Rest in peace.

Me: I don't think you have any time to waste.

The switch was not only responsible for the laser grid but also for the ceiling to go down.

Iida: We need to find the exit!

Bakugo: THANKS, SO FUCKING MUCH SHERLOCK!!!!

Shouji: Among us... Did anyone play the game?

Kirishima: I did bro!

Iida: Were there any task to do?

Kirishima: Ahm yeah dahhh!!!

Bakugo: I swear shitty hair, this is not the fucking time to play the intelligent one! Spit it out before I make you fucking do so!

Kirishima: Okay fucking calm down.

Kirishima then began telling them about the game and quickly explained the task to do.

Me: Ohh we have a gamer here!

However, this wouldn't help them at all. The only thing I was hinting at was how the traitor was moving around. There were only traps in the room otherwise.

Iida: So, you are saying that the traitor was venting?

Todoroki: Is there a vent?

Shouji: There is.

They all went to the side of the room where the vent was and it was Bakugo who used Kirishima to climb on his back to get to the went opened it and looked at everyone down.

Bakugo: This looks like a fucking exit.

Kirishima: How are we supposed to get all up there?

Momo: Let's move the desk!

Me: Ohh they have some brains! Too bad that this won't help them!

Once they had the idea in mind and the exit in view, they quickly started to run around the room. Too bad that no one of them managed to move a single desk but a couple of chairs.

Todorki: Did anyone see the word below the chair?

Bakugo: There is something fucking written bon them?

Me: Of course, there is! What did you expect?! You always saw this side of my chair the most after all!

I intentionally did mention that. It was after all something true. He used to beat me up or throw me out of my chair or even just make me fall backwards while I was still sitting on the chair. I knew for a fact that Nezu would pick this up.

Once they began flipping the chair, they found the words: Ask the teacher for help.

Kirishima: Ahm does anyone know what this is supposed to mean?

Me: You know the teachers desk had two meaning. One helping and the other one a trap. Too bad you just excluded it and ohh the ceiling will cut your escape room off.

Bakugo: Fuck this shit! Momo make us a ladder or something.

Momo: On it.

The girl made a ladder and they began climbing up one by one. However, the ceiling was already pretty low and started to cut the escape route off. Kirishima just made it in time to get inside but the moment Shouji tried to get in he found that the vent system was way to small for him. Seeing as he didn't want his friends to waste any more time and would sacrifice himself gladly for his friend. The guy pushed himself backwards falling to the laser grid and to his death. It was after all a way better death than to get smashed by the ceiling.

Me: What a sacrifice.

The heroes in training didn't realized their friends sacrifice yet as they were crawling threw it until they found themselves in a room that looked like a rooftop. It took me a lot of time to paint the walls like I wanted them to look like. In the end it was a master piece.

Me: Break time again!