"Zhan... This is lychee for your mother. It's her favorite fruits, right?" Said Aunty Wen.

Zhan looked at the old lady with a wary eyes. He was worried if she will tell about him and Yibo who kissed in the swimming pool a moment ago.

Reluctantly, Zhan took the plastic bag with a wary smile. Aunty Wen returned his smile with a warm one.

"I know your mother is very protective over you. And even I don't know why, I understand that she doesn't like you to get close to Young Master....!" She continued.

"Aunty Wen... I-I..." Zhan stuttered.

Aunty Wen smiled. She grabbed Zhan's arm.

"I've never seen such full of love in Young Master's eyes. All I see was only lust. But now is so different....!" said Aunty Wen. She dropped her hands from Zhan's arms. She averted her eyes to the pool while continuing, "In one glance, I know that he is in love. He never been taught about loving someone truly by his parents. He's only been taught of how to be a powerful person in the pack, no matter what he is. And when finally his parents found him as an Alpha, they even let him to be uncontrolled until he causes troubles everywhere...."

"Aunty Wen...." Zhan voiced out, looking at the old lady.

Aunty Wen turned back to Zhan and stared at him.

 "Don't tell about it to my Mum. Please?" Zhan pleaded.

Again, Aunty Wen smiled.

"Do you like Young Master Wang Yibo?" she asked.

Zhan flinched. He was confused to answer the question. Does he like the Alpha? He wasn't sure. But, which Omega who won't like an Alpha like Yibo? He has everything the Omega wants. The look. the fame, the wealth, even the bad boy vibes doesn't affect the obsessiveness of the Omegas to get to him. Instead, it makes him having a sensational sexiness.

But Zhan likes him was not because of those reasons. Well, maybe part of those is. Yibo is extraordinary handsome. He was different from the most male Alphas in the wolf packs and Zhan didn't know what it is. Zhan likes Yibo since he saved him from the Alphas who tried to claim him during his heat that night. He knows his mother won't allow him, but he couldn't hold back his feeling for the Alpha. It's like, there is something, a power that keeps leading him to go back to the Alpha, no mater how he tries to fight against it.

"Do you love him?" Aunty Wen asked again when Zhan keeps silent.

Zhan stared at the woman. He wanted to say yes or at least nod his head. But half of his heart screaming that he is betraying his mother if he does. So...

"I'm going home now, Aunty Wen....!" said Zhan. He bowed slightly at the elder, then he turned around and walked away half running leaving the swimming area to get back to his scooter.

Aunty Wen seen him off. He took a deep breath.

"They're love each other...." she muttered. Then she turned around and get back to her work.

Zhan stepped into the house.

"Mummm!" he called his mother.

He closed the door and walked to the dinning table. He put the bag of lychee on the table.

"Mum?" Zhan called his mother once again.

"I"m here!" Baozhai replied from the kitchen.

Zhan smiled. He walked to the kitchen where he thought his mother is. And he saw his mother was cooking in the kitchen.

"Mmmm... Smell good!" commented Zhan.

"I cook sweet sauce grilled pork ribs for you...!" said his mother without turning to him.

"Wow! My favorite!" cried Zhan. He hugged Baozhai from behind.

Baozhai who flipping the pork ribs on the skillet stunned. She felt that Zhan's clothes was damp. But it wasn't that which makes her puzzled. She turned around.

"Did you meet him?" asked Baozhai.

"Yea! I met Aunty Wen. I've passed the red packet already to her. And she gave you the lychee. You like lychee, right?" replied Zhan.

"Not aunty Wen! I'm asking you! Did you meet HIM? Wang Yibo?" Baozhai raised her voice this time.

Zhan released his embrace. He looked at his mother terrifically. He'd never seen his mother this angry before. She snarled and her eyes turned color into flame red.

"Mum?" Zhan took a few steps backward.

"I told you to stay away from him!!" Barked Baozhai.

"But why? We didn't do anything wrong!" Cried Zhan,.makes a protest.

Baozhai slapped Zhan on the cheek, surprising Zhan. He touched his cheek that got the heat sensation.

"Mum..." Zhan on the verge of crying. Not because of the pain from the slap, but the pain from how his mother treats him now. His mother might a difficult woman, a hard one and stubborn. But she never dares to beat Zhan like this before.

"What did you do with him?? How long already??" Baozhai screamed in anger.

"I didn't do anything with him!" Cried Zhan.

Suddenly Baozhai beat Zhan up, forcing Zhan to keep steeping backward to avoid the hard beating while sheltering himself.

"I sensed his scent on you for quite some times already! I ignored it, thought because he touched you to save you during your heat and it will fade by the time. But I sense it stronger everytime  you're near me!" Said Baozhai while keeps beating Zhan.

"He never touch me inappropriately, Mum! We're only talk!"

Baozhai kept pushing Zhan outside of the kitchen and led him to his room upstairs.

"If I told you to stay away from him, you are not allow to talk to him!! Why don't you listen to me???" Shouted Baozhai, standing on the doorway of Zhan's room.

"Mum! I'm not a kid anymore! I have my right to decide what's good for my life! I'm 21! Old enough for a werewolf like me to settle my things!!'

'I've give you a freedom to do that! I never forbid you to befriend with anyone as long as they don't harm you! I never force you to do what I wish for, like you refused to continue to study to the university! In your life, I just forbid you to get close to the Alpha named Wang Yibo!! Why can't you obey me??"

"But what is wrong with him? I know he's a bad boy, but he never harms me! He even saved me once! And he's your employer's son! For God's sake, Mum!"

"QUITE!! If I told you who he is, you will never be able to forgive yourself for being close to him!!" Baozhai screamed. She looked at her only son with panting breathe.

"NOW YOU'RE GROUNDED! FOR UNCERTAIN TIME!!" Final Baozhai. She slammed the door shut and locked Zhan inside.

Maybe she forgot that her son is a werewolf too as her. Even if Zhan was a human, it's easy for him to just jumped out of the window of his room. But... Well! Baozhai knew that Zhan won't do stupid thing to escape if he's in grounded session. He won't do that. In the past....