ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅱ︎

Start from the beginning

▶︎ Have you heard? Douma felt his first emotion when he was will Y/n. He felt genuinely happy to see Y/n walk into the room all those years ago. He truly wishes that situations could've been different, even if he doesn't understand his new emotions.

▶︎ Have you heard? Akaza fully expected Gyutaro and Daki to bring Y/n to the infinity castle. He waited there until three days when he got the news that the siblings have died. He left the castle and fought some slayers to bring out his anger.

▶︎ Have you heard? Muzan is getting irritated and impatient.

▶︎ Have you heard? A certain uppermoon one has been watching Y/n from afar. He really wants to meet him. He really wants to care for him. He does not care that he is a demon, he genuinely wants to care for Y/n

▶︎ Have you heard? Ubuyashiki heard the news of Y/n after the battle with uppermoon six. He's worried, he's scared. He sees Y/n as a second son as his children sees Y/n as another sibling. He and his wife is worried for Y/n with all their hearts.

▶︎ Have you heard? Tamayo and Yushiro are penpals with Y/n. Y/n writes to them almost every day, telling them how his day went and what he did. But... Y/n stopped writing to them for some reason. They are worried.

▶︎ Have you heard? Y/n has had a crush before. It happened when he was around 3 years old. He had a crush on twins, a girl and a boy. He looked up to them dearly and even became friends with them. However, that crush soon washed away when the twins had to move away. He never seen them since.

▶︎ Have you heard? Y/n best dream was when he was picking flowers by himself in a flower field. However, his worst nightmare was seeing his family alive again. He knows that his family is dead, but they should stay dead, not come back to hunt him.

▶︎ Have you heard? Once when healing, Y/n put flowers in his hair for fun and walked around the butterfly estate. He felt pretty that day. The three butterfly girls even came up to him and asked him to do his hair. Y/n felt pretty and made the butterfly girls feel pretty that day too.

▶︎ Have you heard? Y/n's not the best with big animals. Once when training, a deer came up to him unexpectedly and he froze up. The deer didn't leave him alone for hours and Gyoomi was sent to find him. Gyoomi couldn't help but chuckle seeing Y/n panicking slightly that three deer came up to him.

▶︎ Have you heard? Y/n doesn't know how to feel about relationship, romantic relationships that is. He wants them but doesn't at the same time, it's conflicting to him. But... he doesn't that he will be alive long enough for a real romantic relationship any time soon.

▶︎ Have you heard? Y/n is not emotionless, he can very much feel all sorts of emotions. Y/n is expressionless, it's hard for him to express the emotions he wants to show off, but he is slowly learning how to show emotions. Sometimes, Y/n feels jealous of Douma because he can show emotions freely without having to actually feel them.

▶︎ Have you heard? Y/n and Hinata have one of the best relationships a slayer and a crow had ever had. Hinata would follow Y/n all over the place, he even showed Y/n all of his crow friends (the pillar's crows). Needless to say, all of the crows know of Hinata and Y/n's bond.

▶︎ Have you heard? Sometimes, when Y/n is bored and alone, he would make small little clouds with his breathing technique and play with them. He almost got caught by Giyuu one time and he panicked a bit.

▶︎ Have you heard? Sometimes Y/n really does wish that he could smile to his friends when he's happy. He just wants to show that he's happy to be around them to them. So instead of show his happiness to them, he gives them small gifts.

▶︎ Have you heard? It almost has been three years since Y/n's family died, and yet he's still grieving.

▶︎ Have you heard? Y/n and Mitsuri have little fashion shows with each other. They are really fun and Mitsuri gets to dress Y/n up in whatever she wants. She has amazing fashion taste, a bit revealing but cute nonetheless.

▶︎ Have you heard? Muzan is just about ready to take matters into his own hands.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————
[A/n: If current scars/wounds were flowers]

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————[A/n: If current scars/wounds were flowers]