Chapter 2 | Hide And Seek

𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌~

——————————————————————
Monday, 03 February 2022, 3:25 am

Juyeon sneaked into Jihan's room through the window, making the curtains wave a bit from the wind.

He made sure not to be too loud and snuck over to Seojin's side of the bed. 'I see we meet again, Seojin-ah~ Don't worry, we'll make sure you know who we are before we meet your face to face.'

Juyeon reaches out his cold hand and lightly touches her forehand with his finger.

"Sleep tight~ See you soon sweet blood" Juyeon whispered and retracted his finger from her forehead.

——————————————————————

"Seojin-ah~"

Seojin heard a voice call out to her in the distance. She looked around and everything was dark, pitch black.

The only light source was a light shining above her. Then, another light flickered and shined, showing a tall male figure standing a few meters away from her, his facial features were not too clear but still visible.

Seojin's eyes narrowed, trying to see if she recognized the figure from anywhere.

"Seojin-ah~"

This time, it was a different voice and another light flickered to reveal another tall male figure.

Seojin was confused and scared at the same time. Not knowing what was going on, her eyes travelled from one male to the other in confusion.

"Seojin-ah~"

And yet again, another light flickers revealing another male figure. This continued for 7 more times and soon, Seojin was surrounded by ten tall male figures, all of them facing her, standing meters away from her.

Seojin felt small under their gaze. Though she couldn't see their eyes were, she could sense piercing gazes staring holes into her.

"Seojin-ah~"

This time, she felt a hot breath on her neck, whispering her name. The light flickered and shined right next to her making her turn around.

She stumbled to the ground after seeing another male figure standing right in front of her.

"W-where am I?! What do you want from me?!"

"Oh come on darling, you don't have to be scared of us. We won't hurt you.... yet."

The figure who was closest to her kneeled down to her position and held her chin, lifting it up to get a clearer vision of her face. This made Seojin flinch by the contact.

"How 'bout we play a game? It' ll be fun, I promise."

The figure stared directly into Seojin's eyes, it's piercing gaze pressuring her.

Seojin wanted to reject the offer but found herself subconsciously nodding her head as she stared into the figures eyes, captivated by them as if she was in some spell.

"The game is called 'Hide and Seek'. You know that game right?"

Seojin silently nodded, the two still staring into each other's eyes.

"Well you will be seeking while we 'hide'. If you don't find us in 2 months, we will come and find you and we will kill you. Easy right?"

Seojin's eyes widen in shock.

"K-kill me?"

The figure smirked looking at her scared face. "Yes, kill you."

"I- I don't want to play anymore."

The male's smirk grew wider.

"You can't darling. You already accepted this game. Your time starts.... now!"

The figure stood up and started walking towards the 10 other male figures who were still in the same position.

"Oh and just so you know. We are closer than you think. Tick Tock Darling~"

(TBC)