Chapter 1 | Sweet Blood

𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒔, 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏.

—————————————————————
Wednesday, 09 Mar,2016 03:25 am

The girl who was peacefully sleeping in her room didn't notice the present of a dark figure, standing on her balcony.

"Smells like... Sweet Blood?! I must say, luck is really on my side."

The figure smirked to himself before his eyes glowed blood red and he appeared right in front of the girl in a blink of an eye.

The figure bent down to get a closer look of her face and lightly glide it's hand across her cheek, making sure not to wake her up.  

"Can't wait to tell the others what I've just found. Darling, we'll meet again. Until then..." 

The figure smirked and disappearing into the night.

——————————————————————

Sunday, 02 February 2022, 10:00 pm

"Jinnie-ah!! Let's go to my room!"

Seojin was staying at Jihan's house for the night due to her mother's busy schedules.

Jihan was Seojin's childhood friend, both their mothers also being best friends since middle school making the two extremely close to one another.

Both of them took turns to freshen up and get changed into more comfortable clothes before they lie down on the bed.

"Seojin, you wanna here a story?" Jihan asked as they got into a comfortable position.

"Why not? What's it about?" Seojin faced her friend waiting for her to speak.

"You know that abandoned house which is located at the outskirts of this town? There is a saying that people have seen ghost or something roaming the area. I heard about it on a twitter post months ago but didn't think much of it..."

"I mean, you shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet. Are you paranoid something bad might happen?"

"Let me finish before you start talking! Anyways, you know the rumor around school saying that 5 boys from out school went missing? Well, the last time I saw those boys, they were talking about going to that place... What if they were killed or something? Like, it can't be that big of a coincidence, right?!"

"Jiji, you are just paranoid. They might have not even went there. They probably ditched school. Let's go to bed now, we still have school tomorrow."

——————————————————————

"tsk tsk tsk, Seojin-ah~, you are already an adult and yet you are still so naive." The 11 figure was hearing the two girls talk from outside the apartment complex, using their ability to do so.

"Should we start phase 1?" The 10 other figures turn to the oldest, smirking. "The sooner the better. I can't hold it any longer!!"

"Let's wait until they go into deep sleep. Juyeon, you know what to do."

(TBC)

Who do you think the figure who discovered Seojin is? Which member?