"Hiya Asmo!" I waved at him. "Are you free right now, Y/N? I got these tickets with the new Hellshea Shampoo. I got five of them and was wondering if you wanted to go to the amusement park with us." He said putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Ehh umm- "

"We'd like to go." I was pulled away from Asmo's grip into someone else's embrace, who turned out to be Levi. "But I thought- "I was cut off by Levi giving me his warmest smile.

What int the devildom? I hope things don't get weirder.

At the park

We arrive at the amusement park. Woah, it really was big. I haven't visited Devildom's amusement park yet.

"So, what do we do first~~," Asmo asked and looked around the park

"How about the Roller Coaster?," Satan suggested.

Levi looked nervous when he heard the word 'Roller Coaster' so I grabbed his hand.

He smiled at me I could see his cheek blushing pink, 'Cutie!'

"Alrighty ~ Let's go" With that Asmo grabbed my hand.

Wait. What?

With that, he dragged me away without any hesitation. This went on for the next few rides.

I wanted to sit beside Levi but it was either Mammon or Asmo. Levi looked like he wasn't enjoying himself, well I don't blame him

The only ride left for us to try was: the Ferris Wheel. But before that, we stopped to eat some snacks. "It was so fun~~" Asmo exclaimed. "Are you guys enjoying it?"

"You bet," Mammon said and Satan nodded his head.

Levi on the other hand was quiet all this while swirling the straw in his drink. "Levi, are you alright? You've been acting strange since this morning. I'm worried" I asked with a look of concern in my eyes.

He didn't reply for the next minute. Then he suddenly stood up and took my hand. "We'll...umm go on ahead and line for the Ferris Wheel."

"Wait, we'll line up- "Asmo was cut off by Satan saying, "Go on ahead. We'll catch up later."

With that Levi stormed off along me so we could go to the ride area. I looked back to the trio with Satan smiling, Asmo chuckling and Mammon was as usual confused.

In the Carriage

"Wow this is so beautiful," I said as I watched the orange sky and dim city lights.

"So, Levi what were you saying earl-"

I stopped talking when I felt his pair of arms wrapped around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"S-Sorry I just...just wanted to hug you right now." He said tightening his grip and looking at me. "I-Is it alright?"

"Of course, Lev!" I said while brushing his blueberry hair. "Well, what's up with you anyway? Did something happen"

"Y/N" he buried his face again. 

"Yes, Levi?"

He looked at me again. "Y-You love me, right? Or is it just that you pity me just like others do because of my anti-social skills?"

"Huh? Of course! I love you to the moon and back, Levi. And and who says that you're anti-social? You're just unique! Why would you think that?"

He bit his lip for a second before slamming his against mine.

I was shocked at his sudden move but I didn't mind so I returned it while caressing one of his cheeks. But this time the kisses were a bit passionate and I could sense a bit of neediness too.

"Well, you see... the thing is..." He paused for a while thinking how to frame up his answer. "Asmo and Mammon kept stealing you away from me. I mean not stealing but they caught all your attention. And they also got to sit in the rides with you!"

My eyes widened after hearing what he said. 'That's why he was acting like this. Well, can't blame him he's the Avatar of Envy after all'

"So, you were jealous of them?" I asked

He hesitated for a while, "Yeah I was." He brushed my hair "I don't know why. I worry that what if someday someone will really take you away from me. I-I really don't want that to happen! That's why...I...I can't imagine not having you by my side and not giving me your cute smiles, hugs, and even your kisses."

"Oh, Levi..." I smiled before kissing his lips. My small reassurance made him calm down. He leaned his forehead against mine, with a little blush on his face. "You'll always be mine, y/n! and..." he looked away from my eyes "p-please kiss me again"

I chuckled and fulfilled his wish.

"You're so cute when you're jealous, Levi~"

Words: 1264<3

Date: 08/09/21