"DAMN IT! I'LL DO CPR!" So he does mouth-to-mouth CPR. Crap, he's even doing it wrong.

"GOD, HE KISSED HIM!"

"THAT GUY COMPLETELY LOST IT!"

She can't help but gag in disgust.

"H-hey, are you fine?" One of the students touched her right shoulder and asked. Airin almost jumped out in surprise. She just shook her head as a no while coughing to clear her throat.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, NENDOU!? HURRY UP AND BRING HIM TO THE INFIRMARY!" The teacher shouts.

"Oh right! The infirmary! I'll bring him there right away!" Nendou said and carried broccoli.

"Maehara, are you fine? I heard you gagged earlier." the teacher added.

"Uhh.. actually I also need to go to the infirmary. My throat feels dry" She excused herself and left.

"Saiki, please go with them. Nendou being on his own bothers me."

"Tch." Saiki frowned, not wanting to go.

Airin went straight first to a vending machine to buy water. When she arrived at the infirmary, she heard the broccoli guy shouting.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, BASTARD?! WHAT'S WITH THAT MOUTH-TO-MOUTH THING?!" He's washing his mouth while talking.

"So you faked it." Everyone looked at the goddess who was in front of them.

'Goddamn! She witnessed me faking it, what am I gonna do?!' Broccoli thought.

"Huh? You're not sick?" Nendou asked the broccoli guy.

"YOU HEARD HER, RIGHT? I FAKED IT, YOU DUMBASS!"

"But you're puking so much right now--"

"That's because of your mouth-to-mouth! Gah-"

"You're definitely not faking it right now." Saiki, who's just right in the corner, finally talked.

The guy and Nendou continue to argue, while the other two just look at them.

"Ugh.. they'll probably think that I and Nendou are a thing.." Broccoli mumbled while harshly wiping his lips.

"No, they won't think about it," Airin assured.

"R-really!?" His green eyes shined with hope, 'The goddess of hope assured that! I'm glad!'

But that hope got crushed so easily because she said, "Wait, no, I don't know. I can't control a person's thoughts so.." She can but she doesn't care.

"Saiki.." Broccoli cornered Saiki, "If you go back there, don't say a word about me pretending to be sick! You got that?!"

He doesn't even look like he was going to talk about it, but he just agreed.

"DIDN'T I JUST HEAR THAT YOU'RE FAKING IT?!" A deep voice from the door surprised them. Well, not the psychics because they already heard his footsteps two seconds ago.

"M-Mr. Matsuzaki!!" The scariest teacher at the school, Mr. Matsuzaki, entered the infirmary with a dark aura.

"You couldn't have just pretended you're sick, you bastard..."

"Ah.. no! That's not it! NENDOU ORDERED ME TO!"

"WHAT?! NENDOU, IS THAT TRUE!?"

"Uh.. huh?"

He looked at Saiki, "Hm, Saiki? Why are you here? Is this guy his accomplice?!"

"Erm... Yeah, he also planned it!" Broccoli looked around, "...where's Maehara?"