Date?

It was the Sultan's birthday and there was no school. Natasha tuned in to the television as there was a live telecast of performers performing for the Sultan's birthday celebration. She saw all of the royal male members attending the event, so does Wakeel. He's dressed in a formal suit. He looked nothing when compared to his usual self in school. On the television, he looks soft and innocent. Natasha chuckled at her own thoughts. The parade was filled with people of different ages, gender and race. Everyone came together to witness the celebration of the greatest monarchy in Brunei. As she was watching the celebration, her phone dings indicating that someone had texted her.

Wakeel explained that words have been spreading around the palace that he's been seeing someone

Wakeel explained that words have been spreading around the palace that he's been seeing someone. His parents heard about it and they asked him to invite the special someone to the Royal Banquet. They want to meet his girlfriend. However, he's tried to deny it many times but no one actually cared because he attended her birthday party and he's a kind of a person who doesn't attend a girls birthday party. It was a big issue and so he went along with his parents' fantasy. Here he is, begging Natasha to be his plus one. Natasha was out of words. Wakeel convinced her that it's just one night and all she had to do was pretend to be his date. Natasha reluctantly agrees.

Natasha got up from the sofa and heads towards her room. She looks through all of her clothes, trying to pick out the perfect dress for the important, formal occasion. She knew a lot of public figures from all around the world will be attending the banquet. She finally settled on a white and gold flowy dress. It made her look like a princess.

In the evening, a chauffeur was sent to Natasha's home to pick her up for the event

In the evening, a chauffeur was sent to Natasha's home to pick her up for the event. Wakeel quietly waited for her arrival at the foyer. Everyone else was getting ready and he couldn't stop walking back and forth. He was nervous. Mateen, his older brother, spotted him who seems to be uneasy and decided to tease him.

"Looking for someone?" Asked Mateen.

"Huh? No." Replied Wakeel. Mateen smirked.

"Tell me about this girl." Questioned Mateen.

"Nothing. She's just a friend of mine."

"But you seem nervous. Remarked Mateen.

"No." Denied Wakeel.