Prologue

I slowly placed my hand on my throbbing head. My head really hurts right now. I slowly opened my eyes, noticing I am sitting down on grass.

I looked around, I am in a forest? It is night time, as I looked up at the moon. I have no recollection of me sleeping in the middle of the forest.

Ignoring the immense pain on my head, I slowly stand up. I need to go home now, my grandma must be worried about me.

I took a step forward, then I felt something placed around my left foot.

"Wait, why is my foot tied in chain?" I asked to myself, while trying to get rid the chain around my foot.

But I think it's no use, "Seriously"

I can't get out of here with my foot being tied to a chain that is connected to a big heavy metal ball. If only I could carry or push that thing, but I'm not strong enough to do that.

"Where am I?" I continue to look around, "Hello? Is everyone there?" my voice echoes through the forest.

And I met silence, of course. Why am I here in the first place? I can't remember the last-

"You are finally awake" I heard a deep voice coming from behind me.

I quickly turned around and saw a man who is wearing a metal thingy on his body and he's wearing a metal helmet so I can only see his eyes, just like what I was seeing from the action movies.

Wait, I'm in the middle of taping?! I don't remember signing a contract-

"You're not scared, huh?"

I snapped out from my thoughts, and seeing the man began to step forward towards me. "What is the title of the movie?" I suddenly asked.

The man stopped, "What?"

"I mean, where are the director, producers or other staffs for this movie?" I asked in confusion, but some part of me doesn't feel right.

"Mobi?"

"Mobi?" I repeated him, I couldn't help myself but to laugh a little. "Movie" I corrected him.

But, I think that's not a good idea. After I said that, he clenched his fists tightly. Plus, I'm so stupid. "Uhm-"

"Silence!" he yelled, before his hand went behind him where his sword was placed.

He pulled out his sword, then he placed the tip of it under my chin.

I gulped, "T-this isn't a real sword, right?"

"It's real" he growled.

My eyes widened, "Please tell me, I'm just dreaming" I muttered.

"I ordered you to keep your mouth shut, woman! Don't make me repeat my words again."

I stiffened from his voice, it's really intimidating.

"Prince Dewin, please calm yourself" another voice said.

I looked behind the man who is in front of me, and saw another man on the ground and on his one knee, "Prince Dewin, the king wants to see you"

Prince? This man is a prince?! Wait, what?! Is this even real? This is unbelievable! Did I time travel?

The man in front of me looked behind him over his shoulder, "Understood"

I thought he was going to put his sword down but instead, he turned his head to me again. I can't see his whole face, but just judging on his eyes, he is really angry.

I blinked when I feel pain under my chin, he just pressed slightly his sword and I feel blood dripping on my neck. If he'll press his sword more on my neck, I am really going to die.

I clenched my fists, I am starting to tremble from fear.

"Prince Dewin, we need to go now" I heard the other man said.

The man in front of me finally pulled his sword, and the tip of it has my blood.

"Know your place, you are still lucky. If he didn't come here, your life is surely ended by now" he hissed at me, making my body stiffened.

He turned around, and placed his sword on his back again. "Let's go"

"Yes, your highness"

And with that, they suddenly disappeared.

I can feel my blood is dripping. I can't move any single of my muscles, it's not obeying me. That person is really intimidating.

I tried to move my hand again, and finally it began to follow me. I put my hand on my injured neck, the wound isn't that deep but the slice is big enough to make it started to bleed.

What if that another person didn't appear? My life is surely over now.

I mentally cursed, what is really happening? Where are the others? Why there's a prince here? Am I in another dimension or what?

I started to feel dizzy. My head hurts, much worse than earlier. My vision began to blur, before I felt my body hit the ground and I was greeted by darkness.

---

"Violet?"

"Violet, wake up!"

Violet slowly opened her eyes, meeting her grandma's face. "Grandma, good morning" she said, tiredly.

Her grandma removed its hands from her granddaughter's shoulders. "Finally" she muttered.

Violet sat up before rubbing her eyes, "What time is it?"

Her grandma sighed and crossed her arms, "9:30am" she glanced at the clock on the wall.

"9:30" Violet repeated, she removed her hands from her eyes. Her eyes are still half open. A seconds later, "9:30?!" she suddenly yelled and her eyes widened in shock.

"Yes" her grandma said, "We need to get ready now, I've already finished readying the breads" she added.

"Sorry, I woke up so late" Violet said, standing up.

Her grandma smiled before patting her head, "Don't worry, it's alright. I'll just wait for you at the bakery" she said before leaving.

Their bakery is just next to their house, and their business is known throughout the city. Mrs. Bailey's bread is just perfect for the taste of everyone in their city.

Violet entered her bathroom, she took off her clothes and then she opened the shower.

"30 more minutes before the shop opens" she muttered, "That dream" she whispered, remembering the dream she got earlier.

Violet heavily sighed then she closed the shower, "That's a bad dream" she mumbled before shaking her head.

"I'm glad it's only a dream"