Chapter 16

"The Disks Tubbo! The Disks were worth more then you ever were!" The young boy paused, his breathing coming in ragged gasps. He could hear the water, the mist spraying against his cold skin. The rush of foam pouring off the remaining charred wood splayed around them.

Tommys pules was racing. the rage making his skin a blotchy red mess. His dimmed eyes, once sapphire blue, looked like thunder clouds. He just wanted to be happy. but at every turn he was denied that luxury. He was beaten down and blamed. Punished in ways that was deemed for a matured adult. Not a child.

He could feel the energy radiating off of the people circled around the two. There hatred for the mess of the remains of a building they stood in. He could feel there glassy heat of their eyes boring into him. The blame for something he had nothing to do with writing its own story.

He hated it here. Hated what the people had become. Hated what his so called friends said they were. Lies. all of the m lies. They would've helped him. would've done something to get him out of the prison he had been forced into. The captivity. The torment! He had had it! If they weren't going to give him what he deserved, then he'd pull it from their corpses.

He stopped, the blade he carried swung high above his head. But,  Dream was...no they could decide for themselves. They could decide to help him. Dream had nothing....he had nothing to... he...he had everything didn't he. He had everything to do with it. At the heart of every mob, every war, it was always Dream. He was responsible. He had kept Tommy at bay for months. How difficult would it be for him to do that to everyone else.

Tommys rage, turned into a thick uncertainty. It clouded his mind like a fog, wrapping its cold embrace around him. His breathing stopped for a moment as the cold, deadly realization set it. His sword lowered inch by in. The energy around him changing as the onlookers hatred and blame turned into some morbid curiosity.

"Tommy?" Came a soft reply. "Hey, Tommy, what-"

The blade clanged to the floor, or what remained of it.

Tommy took a step back. His mind was racing, everything clicking into place. everything Dream had dome. Everything he had done.

"Tommy, Tommy talk to me," Tubbo said, getting up for his splayed position on the ground. he had been ready to take the sword, but was much realized to see he might not have to.

"I...Tuboo...Dream...He...he did so much, Tubbo. He hurt people so much. And I...I ended up just like him. Swearing blood and using you...." Tommy took another step back. "But I was like him."

Tommy knew that an apology wasn't going to be enough. He had tormented L'manburg for a while with Techno. And he.. Oh. Techno. How was he going... He could help Techno blow up L'manburg. He had lost so much for it. he couldn't give up years of his life just for it to fall once again.

"Oh please," He heard a mutter say behind him. Before he could recognize the voice he felt something pierce his arm, in the upper region. A small shriek echoed from his as the pain ebbed its way up his arm and rested in his spine. It leached up to the back of his skull, sending pounding waves through his brain.

"Jack! What are you doing!" He heard Puffy shout, coming to the youngers defense. He heard Tubbo move in between Jack and himself.

"You actually believe him?! After all he's done after-"

"Tommy!!" He heard a shout from above. "Tommy are you okay! Don't worry! Okay! I'll- I'll get you out of there!" Techno, ran the edge of the building, leaping the distances between the cobble and the planks, his hooves pounding against the slippery surface.

"No! Techno, d-dont! I'm sorry..." Tommy hunched closer to himself, making his form even smaller.

The hooves stopped. "Tommy?" He heard the question in his voice. "Tommy what are you..."

"Techno...I... I can't. I'm sorry... I can't." The last words came out as a hoarse whisper. 

"You...can't. You didn't have to Tommy. I told you time and time again. You could sit out! You could stay at the cabin! You're Blind tommy! I didn't expect you to come! I didn't expect anything from you! I just...." an angry growl came from above the huddle mass known as Tommy. "I thought of you as a friend Tommy. I don't have many of those. But i guess...you were just using me again." Techno scoffed. "Fine. stay. I have plans to make."

"And I just might be able to help with that," came a voice from across the water.

Tommys head shot up in the direction of the voice. He would know it from anywhere. It wouldn't leave his mind.

"Tommy, how disappointing. Letting down yet another one of your friends." Dream sighed, looking across to the enraged pig halfling.

He heard the man jump down from plank to plank. Tommy shot up, reeling backwards away from the mans foot falls. He hissed and clutched his injured arm as he moved, his mind making the threat of Dream a higher priority then a torn ligament. He just wanted to get away. But, yet again, he was too slow. He felt the front of his shirt being pulled up, before he was lifted off the ground slightly.

"You were never good a chess were you," came Dreams hiss, before letting the boy fall back to the ground with a slickening thud. Tommy scrambled back until he felt the ledge of the small platform he was on.

"Techno!" Dream turned to the fuming figure. "You have any withers." Dream cast a side long glance at  he on lookers, a mischievous smile spreading across his features under the mask.

"Oh...oh I do. I like where this is going Dream. I like it a lot." Technos voice slowly became a growl as his anger surged out, finding something to take it out on. The voices screamed for blood. and it was about time he fed them.