Chapter 4

Very very short chapter

The blade swung.

But not at Tommy. He needed Tommy. It swung at Phil. A bystander, but a connection to Technoblade. Dream didn't particularly like him interrupting the conversation. 

Techno, for the second time that day, interrupted him, clashing his axes handle.

"What are yo doing here Techno?" Dream asked, pushing off the leverage that axe made.

"We were looking for Tommy."

"Seems like we have similar want's."

Phil saw the uneasiness in Tommy's posture. His gaze less eyes shifted nervously, looking for any slight sound. The two voices messed with his head. They resonated through the trees, echoing off the branches and bark.

"Tommy? Come here," he heard Philzas' voice by his ear.

"What's happening? Why are you here?" Tommy asked, slightly resisting the hand on his upper arm, leading him.

"We were looking for you, and I'm glad we found you. Who know what would've happened."

"Why were you looking for me? I just want to go home." Tommy whispered, pulling away from the leading man, and hugging his arms around himself.

A slight twinge curled around Phils chest.

"Techno, you have no use of Tommy. I just want my friend back! Just...hand him over." Dream said, taking a step toward the other masked man.

"Are you cashing in your favor?"

Dream was slightly taken back. "No why wou-"

"Then I suggest you continue on your way. You know where he is. You need nothing else from us, nor Tommy."

"Techno-"

"Leave."

Dream took a step back. Technoblade wasn't one he wanted to scuffle with, especially unprepared. he spread his hands in a mock bow, turned, and disappeared into the snow.

Tehcno turned to the blind boy.

"What in all of the ******* sanity on this server were you bloody thinking, throwing yourself out of the top ******* story window!" Phil said.

Tommy winced slightly, mumbling a sorry. He hadn't meant to alarm Phil. He just...he...he didn't...he didn't actually know. He didn't know why he tried to leave. Why he wanted to go back. There wasn't anything to go back to! 

"We'll, lets get you back to the cabin. Its cold out. We'll make some Coco," Phil said softly, wrapping his crippled wing around the younger.

(This one is super super short because I have no clue on where to go with this story, if you have any suggestions, please, put them down! I need ideas!)