She dusted off her skirt and fixed her haori. Akiro flew towards Y/n as he landed on Y/n's shoulders, flapping his wings. He chirped, telling her that there has been demons who have been devouring a lot of the people in a town called Mount Kumotori. Y/n nodded as she gave some dead ladybugs to Akiro who ate them happily. Akiro told her that he prefers to eat Arthropods.

Y/n then looked at Kanao. "I have a different mission," Kanao frowned deeply. Y/n frowned. "I'll see you soon, Kanao-san," Y/n said sadly before she sped off. Y/n ran as she sped towards the distance. Mount Kumotori is a mountain that is located near Okutama. That means, she could visit her parents. Akiro flew behind y/n as he made sure there are no demons lurking around. 

It is estimated that it'd take two weeks to walk from the Butterfly Estate to Okutama, but since y/n's speed was incredibly fast, she arrived in Okutama within five days. The people in the town were looking at her with wide eyes. "Isn't that Kigiku Y/n?" "What?! That can't be! Y/n's dead, remember?" 

"Kigiku y/n?" "She's alive?" Y/n gulped as she started increasing her pace when she noticed that the villagers were talking about her. She thought that they would welcome her with open arms, but she was wrong. Y/n rushed over towards Asasahi's ramen's place, but there was nothing. Y/n blinked as she looked around, she was sure, that this was Asasahi's ramen place. Y/n then approached a woman who had black hair and orange eyes. "E-excuse me," y/n greeted. 

The woman blinked as she turned around. "Oh, hello, what can I help you with young girl?" the woman asked. "Have you seen-- Mr. Asasahi?" Y/n asked. The woman gazed at her with a shocked and sad gaze. She hadn't expected someone would ask her an obvious question. 

"Are you from around here?" The woman asked. "Well, I was, but I moved out.." Y/n lied. The woman then nodded. "You see, Asasahi got married and had a child, but suddenly, his wife and child fell ill and they passed away, they said that Asasahi fell very ill, and he's passed away for three years now, what a coincidence... this date is his the date he died on," the woman said sadly. 

Y/n's eyes widened. "What?" Y/n gulped. "You heard me, I couldn't believe it too," the woman said. "Now, I shall excuse myself, I have to go," the black-haired girl excused herself before she left. 

Y/n stared at the ramen shop. "Dead..?" she mumbled. Y/n's shoulders tensed. Y/n closed her eyes as memories of her and Asasahi flashed. 

"Asasahi-sama!" little y/n cried as she hugged Asasahi's legs. Asasahi looked down. "What happened?" he asked as he picked the little girl up. "A-A-- monster came up to me," she cried. Asasahi looked around. "There's no monster," Asasahi said calmly. "Are you blind?! it's right over there!" Y/n pointed at a fat white cat. Asasahi sweatdropped. 

He puts the little girl down on the counter and walked away. 

Y/n looked at Asasahi as Asasahi grabbed the white cat and placed it gently outside the ramen shop. Y/n looked at Asasahi with admiration. "Woah! You're my hero, Asasahi-sama!" Y/n exclaimed with a toothy grin. "Am I now?" Asasahi asked as he did a pose and Y/n giggled. 

Y/n gulped as she sighed and had a sad gaze. The little bird rested on her shoulder and chirped. "I miss him, Akiro," Y/n mumbled sadly. Akiro scooted closer to Y/n's face. He chirped and chirped. "Your mom and dad were killed? How?" Y/n asked. He chirped sadly as a small tear fell. "There were some people who lived near our nest and they were so hungry that they decided to murder and eat my parents," Y/n tensed up and gulped. "I'm sorry, Akiro." 

Akiro chirped as he rubbed his head on Y/n's cheeks. y/n smiled softly before she sighed and tried not to cry. "Akiro, let's defeat this demon," Y/n forced a smile before she rushed off to the distance, Akiro on her shoulders gripped tightly.