Part 5. Jackosn, Mark, Alex, and Derek

Start from the beginning

"Where was my invite?" said Mark who had gotten completely hard the moment he entered the room.

He got completely naked, and his dick bobbed up and down as he walked towards us. I continued to suck Derek, and Alex wasn't moving away from my ass. Mark went around Derek's head and sat on his face. I could see Derek start moving his mouth as he made out with Mark's hole. When Derek inserted a tongue, Mark moaned. Mark started feeling up Derek's chest. Despite how horny I was, I still got jealous. I started putting more effort into sucking Derek's dick, and Derek clearly seemed to notice as he started moaning into Mark's hole. As I focused hard on sucking Derek's dick, Alex had pulled away from my ass. He lined his dick up with my hole and then thrusted into me at full speed. I moaned loudly into Derek's dick but didn't pull my head away. Alex started thrusting in and out as I got even hornier. Alex brought his hand around my back and started rubbing my pecs. At the same time, Mark had pulled me off Derek's cock and pulled me in for a long kiss. When he pulled away, he decided to hop off of Derek. Derek looked disappointed because he was clearly loving the taste. Mark laid on top of Derek, and their dicks touched as they started making out. Alex had started smacking my ass which only turned me on more. I decided that I needed a taste of Mark, and brought my head down to his asshole. He moaned as I licked inside his hole. God, he fucking tasted delicious. Alex pulled out of my ass, and I immediately missed the feeling of a dick inside me. Alex pushed me off of Mark's ass and went in for his own taste. Mark and Derek were still making out when I decided to interrupt them. I shoved my dick right in between their kiss, and they started kissing around it. It felt amazing against my dick. I moaned as they licked and sucked on my cock. After Alex licked Mark's hole for a while, he moved down to Derek's. He stuck his tongue in and out of Derek's hole for a few minutes and then got up and slowly entered his hole. Derek moaned into my cock and Mark's mouth. I really wanted to be the one to make him moan like that, but right now was not the time for that. Mark got off of Derek, and Alex leaned down. He started kissing Derek's nipples as he increased the speed of his thrusts. Meanwhile Mark had pushed me against the wall and started rubbing my cock. Our lips met, and our tongues instantly entered each other's mouths. After making out for a while, Mark turned me around and bent down to lick my ass. He slid his tongue across my hole and then bit down. I started moaning when he put a finger in me. He thrusted it in and out while he smacked my ass cheeks. He then flipped my around so my head was facing Alex and Derek, and I could watch the show. Alex had cum in Derek's hole and then collapsed onto Derek. Derek got up and pushed Alex's legs up. With no hands, he started rubbing his dick against Alex's hole. Alex had already started to get hard again.

"Derek just fuck me" he moaned.

Right as Derek was about to thrust into Alex, Mark slammed his cock into my ass, and I moaned so loudly that both Derek and Alex turned to look over. They saw Mark start thrusting into me as I continued moaning. When Alex was still turned away, Derek pushed his dick into his hole. They both moaned simultaneously. Mark and Derek started thrusting at the same rate. Derek grabbed Alex's dick and started stroking it. Alex started panting loudly as Derek's dick got him extremely close to cumming. At the same time, Mark had started sweating. I could tell he as close when his thrusts started getting harder and harder. He moaned multiple times before pulling out of my ass hole. He flipped my around and shoved his dick into my mouth

"Fuck!" he screamed as cum shot out of his dick and went into my mouth.

I walked over to Alex and Derek. Alex was already on the verge of cumming, but when I locked lips with him and fed him Mark's come, he was sent over the edge. He came everywhere. It got on his chest, Derek's stomach, and my face. He gladly licked it off of me. Derek took his dick out of Alex, and Alex started to get up. He and Mark both started getting dressed for a surgery. When Mark pulled up his scrub pants, Alex smacked Mark's ass.

"After surgery, I'm going to need another taste of that cum" Alex said seductively.

Mark started to get hard again but knew he had to ignore it so he could go back to work. He calmed himself down, and they both left the on call room. Derek and I were now left hard and alone. We both looked at each other before I jumped at him and started making out with him on the bed. I slid my hands down his arms, and when I reached his hands, our fingers locked. I pushed our hands above our heads and broke the kiss. I locked eyes with him as I started grinding my dick into his. I kissed him intermittently over the next couple of minutes as the friction between out dicks made us both insanely horny. I pulled away one more time.

"You're mine" I moaned, inches away from his face.

He pulled me back into the kiss. I brought my hands down to his chest, and soon after, my lips followed. I grasped his pecs with both my hands.

'These are mine" I commanded before I brought my tongue to them and licked them all over.

My hands then traveled down his arms. I gripped his biceps and started to massage them.

"These are mine" I said again as I brought my lips down to kiss each muscle. I then slid down his chest to his stomach. I kissed it all over and licked around his belly button. My hands rubbed the area, and it started to get warm.

"Mine" I moaned in between kisses.

I went down further and skipped over his dick. I put my hands on his thighs. I kissed each one. They were hairy, and it turned me on so much. I started making out with one of his thighs. I then tightly squeezed both of them and moaned, "Mine". I moved away from them and grabbed his feet. I started there and rubbed all the way from his feet, past his knees, his thighs, his stomach, his chest, and his arms. My face lined up perfectly with his, and my dick lined up perfectly with his ass. I swirled my hips and teased his hole. We could both feel each other's breaths against our skin.

"You're all mine" I said seductively in his ears.

He brought his lips to mine and started passionately making out with me. He wrapped his legs around my waist, and I was dying to stick my penis in him. Our lips parted for a second but our heads stayed close together. Our lips were just inches apart.

"I'm all yours" He whispered.

That was all I needed. I slammed my dick in him and we both moaned loudly. I immediately started thrusting quickly. Our lips found each other again, and our hands rubbed each other everywhere. I fucked him as hard as I possibly could, and it felt amazing. We were both so zoned into each other that the rest of the world just slipped away. One of my hands was rubbing his nipple while the other jacked him off. Derek had both his hands on my ass, squeezing hard as he held on for life. Our lips separated as his moans had become louder than shouts. We were both so close to cumming. My dick was going in and out of his ass so fast he didn't even have time to moan every time I hit the spot so it just sounded like one never ending moan. That sound coming from Derek could never get old. I started rubbing his dick faster, and when I realized we were both going to cum, I pulled him back into a kiss. Our dicks spewed cum out simultaneously. His landed all over both of us, and mine filled up his hole. I brought my head down to his ass, and collected all the cum in my mouth. I brought him in for a kiss, and we both shared the taste of my cum. I then licked all of the cum off his body and enjoyed every second of it. Once, I had swallowed all of it, I collapsed on Derek's side. We both tried to catch our breaths.

"That was..." Derek started but couldn't find the right word.

"Incredible" I interrupted "Unimaginable, Perfect"

"Yeah" Derek said as he leaned over and kissed me. We both decided that we needed to get dressed and go back to work so we savored this kiss. Before he left the on call room, he turned to me.

"You should stop by tonight, Jackson" he said before closing the door behind him.

The rest of the day was long and tiring, but I was looking forward to the end. When it finally became time to leave the hospital, I got into my car and went straight to Derek's. He let me in, and we both walked to the bedroom exhausted. We both laid down and got under the covers. I flipped myself around so my head was at his dick. We laid there in 69 position. His face was right in my ass, and my face was right in his dick. Everything was perfect. We fell asleep like that as happy as we could ever be.